#Heisenbeans Genetics

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Yeah about 6 weeks in . Cocotek medium. General hydro nutes. Was running them at 1000 ppm so I guess I'll lower them. I've read dark green and shiny leaves are nitrogen toxicity. So maybe lower nitro and up the calmag alil?
If dark leaves in week 6 of flower then ya id cut the nitrogen completely. Causing lockout maybe? I tried coco one time and is why i wont again.. good luck

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
My Larry OG from "Cali Connection" is a little taller than your ECSD. Structure is almost identical.
The Larry OG is "pungent" and "very citrus" smelling.
Mine does not stretch much. And does smell like citrus along with the skunky smell. Done forgot where i got mine. Could have been cali connection.
Im thinking about dropping her if i find a suitable replacememt... eyeing that purple punch/ blue dream cross i popped.

Goo just comes around here whenever he wants...............poops on people............and leaves. No hello....................no money for the kids........................doesn't even leave a few packs of seeds on the table. Just waltzes right in and poops on ya.

Well I'm not taking care of these kids anymore god damnit! Other seed makers still want me. They call me all the time. Tell me how hot I still am. Always touching my buds when you aint around.

LEAVE THEN! Go poo on someone else damn you! :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I'm calling Heathenraider asap! :alien::devilish::poop:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Goo just comes around here whenever he wants...............poops on people............and leaves. No hello....................no money for the kids........................doesn't even leave a few packs of seeds on the table. Just waltzes right in and poops on ya.

Well I'm not taking care of these kids anymore god damnit! Other seed makers still want me. They call me all the time. Tell me how hot I still am. Always touching my buds when you aint around.

Now I wouldn't go that far. But dude does come in and 💩 every once in a while. I just was wondering for real? I'm about to do this 35% off + I icmag, ROLLITUP, and Chuckers promo codes Fuck,it,I'm all in

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

I just ate 3 grams of shrooms , I won't be much help tonight , oh a 2 potent ass gummies and just opened the beers , Happy New Year Fuckers!!!!!!

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I just ate 3 grams of shrooms , I won't be much help tonight , oh a 2 potent ass gummies and just opened the beers , Happy New Year Fuckers!!!!!!
Going "bear riding" again? lol
I haven't done "shrooms" since 2003. I do have spores in the frig.
Happy New Year Heathen!
and your friends up "North"
and to everyone here on Chuckers.
Good luck and Happy New Grow Year!
The "Waisted Crew"
(Me and the cat)

Last edited: