#Heisenbeans Genetics

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Looks like topping is the verdict. Might just bend her over and give her a little spanking. Per usual. Keep the main stem intact. Only time I've topped was by accident when bending cause I never understood removing the top when you can keep it. Any advantages besides the ease of just snipping to topping vs low stress training ? Sorry if this clogs the post I can post elsewhere though it is hb related. Thanks again guys !

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
This is Eight plants topped three times for eight tops each in 3 gallons in a 2 x 4 under a 600 watt MH/HPS. Flipped at 8 - 14 inches.
View attachment 38312

Note: All side branching was removed for what I define as a mainline (vs. a manifold).
That really gives me perspective of what im trying to achieve. Thanks Old St1r. When removing side branches do you maintain doing this I'm veg or wait till the flip. I was thinking my 5 node down idea would achieve that but I'm just a padawan admittedly. Gonna have to feel it out I know but creating a pre journal to make everything optimal.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
That really gives me perspective of what im trying to achieve. Thanks Old St1r. When removing side branches do you maintain doing this I'm veg or wait till the flip. I was thinking my 5 node down idea would achieve that but I'm just a padawan admittedly. Gonna have to feel it out I know but creating a pre journal to make everything optimal.
I removed some of the sides during veg, but I let two side branches grow out and when they were big enough, they were taken for clones. By the time they were flipped, they had only 8 tops each with no side branches.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya man. Got a buddy like that. Never wants to talk about growing but if theirs a stoner lady around he talks all kinds a nonsense. Then liberally slips something about my situation.. that’s why no one should know. Even if you trust that person, people can’t keep their mouths shut.
Key is claim to folks you just have one plant. Then you don’t have to pretend you aren’t smoking your homegrow with said individual and nobody’s like “guess what man, I know a guy who grows one plant! Let’s rob that millionaire!” 😆

I tell no one. Not my best friend for 40 yrs knows. Not anybody.

If they do know you grow around here word spreads. Eventually someone gets popped for pills, ice etc and they run their mouth. Ive been brought up like this in the past when someone used to run their mouth about me to people he dealt with. They didnt know me but brought my name up. I actually saw a signed confession by one of the ice dealers that got busted that said i was moving 82 lbs a month which was BS.
I was being followed, staked out, pulled over constantly, relatives questioned about me etc. I burned everything i had and even threw my trimmers in the river.

Now im out and dont do anything and dont mess with any of those people i used too. Had to build a new client base which consists of mainly 3 people with 1 person getting 90 percent of my stuff. I could sell 5x as much if i had more but would open me up more than i like.

Around here you cant even date because the girls always talk and nosey as fuck. Its a solitude life and makes you wonder why even do it. But you see those beauties growing and smelling so good and puts a smile on your face.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a few Adub vegging. I've topped and I have one that is shorter and bushing out. The other 3 are stretching a bit and the lowers are pretty short yet.
What's the normal growth for adub? I take the stretch side?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wedding Dub..shes a beauty at week 8. She loves the 3k light with far reds. And its frosty to begin with.

This time i added epsom salts at week 5 of flower so its going MUCH better!
Thirsty. Feeding AN Trio at 800 TDS with epsom salts.

This may be the healthiest heisenbean i have ever grown !!!..Winter for the win !

20191228_083950.jpg
20191228_083935.jpg
20191228_083923.jpg

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I have a few Adub vegging. I've topped and I have one that is shorter and bushing out. The other 3 are stretching a bit and the lowers are pretty short yet.
What's the normal growth for adub? I take the stretch side?
I had 2 phenos a tight stacking ( I ran ) was potent as fuck but a very moderate yielder , the stretch monster I chopped . I let it get away from Me which was My fault mostly .