#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
So I'm not sure when it will be but I'm trying to plan the next set up. I'll have a limit of 12 but I'm thinking 9 would be optimal in a 4x4 for yield and variety. Most likely gonna be a heisen mystery run but maybe a purple cake, purpcrash ecsdawg run,

Anyway question is should I do any kind of training to these thing? Planned on running about 4 weeks from seed and flipping, or at about 12 inches height, in two gallons coco. I've only grown using lst and supercrop methods when neccessary making bushes. I was thinking to remove every lower growth tip about 5 nodes down to give them more of a pole structure but heisens plants seem to benefit from having plenty of bud points. Trying to manage width but also maximize canopy. Open to suggestions and variations of the plan. Call me a pussy but no reason for me to go over 12 so that and the 4x4 are my constraints.

Opie1

Master Grower
So I'm not sure when it will be but I'm trying to plan the next set up. I'll have a limit of 12 but I'm thinking 9 would be optimal in a 4x4 for yield and variety. Most likely gonna be a heisen mystery run but maybe a purple cake, purpcrash ecsdawg run,

Anyway question is should I do any kind of training to these thing? Planned on running about 4 weeks from seed and flipping, or at about 12 inches height, in two gallons coco. I've only grown using lst and supercrop methods when neccessary making bushes. I was thinking to remove every lower growth tip about 5 nodes down to give them more of a pole structure but heisens plants seem to benefit from having plenty of bud points. Trying to manage width but also maximize canopy. Open to suggestions and variations of the plan. Call me a pussy but no reason for me to go over 12 so that and the 4x4 are my constraints.
9 plants with 4 tops each fill a 4x4 pretty good and you should end up with a good yield.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

id go with all 12 4 rows of three in 2 gal pots top them twice then flip

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
adub s1 at 71 days im going to let it go to 75 and chop it, think this is going to knock me on my ass lol. I thought id try to reveg this one but there isnt any damn leaves on her, and not a bud that i dont want to cut off of it. these buds are straight beautiful. here are some lowers, main cola, and whole plant shots.
idk anyone that wouldnt like this plant.
still smelling of sour limes with a chem background and a very slight earthy hint
View attachment 33899View attachment 33901View attachment 33902View attachment 33903View attachment 33904
Dang strong work Heisenbeans. Looks killer .

Promedz

Zeus
Bro everything ive seen you grow looks like it couldnt be grown any better. Much Respect for all the fire coming out of your garden
Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. I love to grow I’m going to post some pics (not here) of some peanut butter breath omg! Funny I posted some bud shots here and ppl got into there feelings lmao... but oh well I’ll make my own post when I want to show my bud! Again thanks a lot I’m here if you need anything!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

This is Eight plants topped three times for eight tops each in 3 gallons in a 2 x 4 under a 600 watt MH/HPS. Flipped at 8 - 14 inches.
BB2777C7-40CA-47F0-86A8-DBED1EE38867.jpeg

Note: All side branching was removed for what I define as a mainline (vs. a manifold).

bill203

Ya man. Got a buddy like that. Never wants to talk about growing but if theirs a stoner lady around he talks all kinds a nonsense. Then liberally slips something about my situation.. that’s why no one should know. Even if you trust that person, people can’t keep their mouths shut.
Key is claim to folks you just have one plant. Then you don’t have to pretend you aren’t smoking your homegrow with said individual and nobody’s like “guess what man, I know a guy who grows one plant! Let’s rob that millionaire!”
man you say that about the one plant the story gets funnier when i grew a second plant in a small middle closet with energy saving bulbs xD. this was during the time i was living at my mums and she didnt know about it.... first plant (auto nl5) i got down but the second one my uncle found it and grassed to my mum. so i ended up taking this plant to this friends house inside a wheel suitcase about half an hour down the road. only talking like 3 weeks till finished i said ill be round to water it dont worry just leave it and ill give you half the bud. he only goes and gets police raided and while looking around they find it and take it. honestly i wasent that mad cause when i got caught at home with it i kind of thought if i manage to get anything from it now thats a plus 😆. but fuck me sideways 3 weeks man couldn't even just chill with it .

bill203

Ya man. Got a buddy like that. Never wants to talk about growing but if theirs a stoner lady around he talks all kinds a nonsense. Then liberally slips something about my situation.. that’s why no one should know. Even if you trust that person, people can’t keep their mouths shut.
Key is claim to folks you just have one plant. Then you don’t have to pretend you aren’t smoking your homegrow with said individual and nobody’s like “guess what man, I know a guy who grows one plant! Let’s rob that millionaire!” 😆
and i forgot the whole point of the reply ahaha . yeah sometime after this . some guys came to try kicked down his door shouting we know about the grow. hed been mouthing off and with this being in Stockport UK people do some seriously stupid shit for literally fuck all reward.

gotta love your first ever grow attempt 😬

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This is that ugly bbc x pp i posted a while back (this was from first drop not the recent pp crosses) it got over whatever that leaf thing it was doing but it smells so good, did you ever have a fruit flavored tea it smells like some kind of exotic tea cant nail it down. glad i let it grow and didnt cull it
View attachment 38109View attachment 38110View attachment 38111
Looks sticky/stinky!!
I had a friend run those outdoors. They never came to fruition for me. Oh what coulda been!!! These Damn summers dont lend to guerrilla type outie grows. But I learned alot last year. Thats the point right. Shit we're gonna run some Acapulco Gold which is a loooonnngggg finiaher. I think if the plants are healthy a frost or two wont kill em, fact is it bulks em up. I work with many outdoor guys that own acreage. As long as thw floq is good , it can happen. 2020 goals. I WILL get a heisenbean to go the distance.
A friend that would let me take a picture ran the bridezilla and was very pleased. But a paranoid bastid. I saw it in late sep
and i forgot the whole point of the reply ahaha . yeah sometime after this . some guys came to try kicked down his door shouting we know about the grow. hed been mouthing off and with this being in Stockport UK people do some seriously stupid shit for literally fuck all reward.

gotta love your first ever grow attempt 😬
Couple of twenagers killed a guy gor his groq and 3k in cash. 3 kids gone for what!?!