#Heisenbeans Genetics

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Met a cool ass dude tonight and thanks to him ill be puffing on some bomb GG4 nugs tonight
View attachment 37460View attachment 37461View attachment 37462View attachment 37463
Alright guys so as i suspected in the past I have never smoked the real glue, sure everyone says yea this is gg4 but after tasting this plant i knew the others werent real ive had crosses made with it but never the clone only bud, it has such a distinct taste. (not a smoke ive had before). I rolled up a fat J of this last night to watch a movie with the wife. I could have put this J out after a few tokes as i was Lit but you know being a champ and all I burned that shit down to a nub. now most of you know im a nightowl but not lastnight, I was knocked out before the movie ended.

Overall the smoke was great burned perfectly in a J and the high was strong and took affect after the first 3 puffs

Last edited:
That's ironic because I just thought the same thing a couple days ago I'm like what does this guy do to get rid of all of his junk I mean you could sword-fight like Ninjas for years with all them stems
You can burn all of your plant material when it’s dry. it makes for awesome kindle for the fire once it’s dried out. I just keep a big Rubbermaid of it and can burn through 8 plants worth in an hour or less if I wanted to.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@Evergreengardener When i fired up a doob of that GG4 i realized the same thing. That floral chocolate /coffee backnote kind of flavor really nails GG4 to me. Everything I had before was some dude saying they had glue.

And the real glue...wow i get why it goes with so much. The flavor with lemon or orange all balances out to something so much greater than the 2 individual plants.

Too bad it likes to throw a nut or 2.

And i am glad my trim when i squeeze the last bit of goodness from it...goes in the green recycle bin. Because i would never make it in an illegal place.

The dog just ran by with a bud. Throwing it around and grabbing it to get me to chase her. I have 2 stuck to my socks. A legal place is my only hope or hard time for the G

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Any of you guys got any leads on raw lead? Im.making some deep deep weights for offshore and need lead. I had a guy a few months back that shipped it flat rate but I forget who he was.

What about old batteries? Dont think we have any U.S. lead smolters here any more. All in china.
I used to buy lead ingots on ebay years ago.
Can find old fishing lead weights im sure. Reloaders use the lead ingots and melt them down and cast bullets with them.

Promedz

Zeus
the sundae cake D54F521F-6936-4BEA-A9F7-A06D9A80279C.jpegand purple punch 78A8E142-E749-4537-85BC-87B385E95E56.jpegdidn’t make the keepers list.. but I will
Run them again just Incase plus I chopped them early day 56 becuz first run in a long time and needed smoke.. had lots of diff strains ended up keeping the Tropicana cookies, grape dosi, double stuffed sorbet, and my original keepers. Sugar breath and milkbone.. I’ll post pics of my keepers later on! They are def on another level!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
so i left a small piece of that Mac1 out so i could taste it today instead of waiting a week cause how couldnt i lol
so the bud smells of soury citrus earth but when burned it has a hashy taste on the inhale and a earthy flavor on the exhale three bong rips and was soild but i aint got shit to do today so i finished it of course
IMG_0387.JPG
the rest will dry slower and jarred a short time for a real taste

Last edited:

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
View attachment 37302

View attachment 37303

It's not lighting. Maybe albino, but why so late to show?

WTF, lol?
There’s a few growers in one of my local MMJ grow groups on the book, that intentionally do this to their buds by letting it get close to their LEDs. They call it “light bleaching” or “hash tips”

they swear up and down that the white tips are more potent than the rest of the bud. Doesn’t make sense to me but I’ve also never really looked into it. What really throws me off is that one of the proponents of it is actually a really good breeder, he’s got an F3 of Thug Pugs PBB that is insane, he usually knows his shit.

i know your said it wasn’t light causing it in your case, so curious to see if anyone knows what it is.