#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have a 1 gallon bag full.of those. I'll be getting rid of them in sandwich bag size for prob 150 a bag. Prob about 100 or so seeds per bag will germinate. These are all.mixed up with the last drop I made. It's so hard when I'm sorting to keep every seed that's questionable so.i only keep the best of the best for what goes to greenpoint. People fuking them up germinating is on them.
Do you ever get rid of random multi-strain mix packs? I love the thrill of not knowing what will grow out.
A hidden gem can be in any seed. That's the way I see it.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a 1 gallon bag full.of those. I'll be getting rid of them in sandwich bag size for prob 150 a bag. Prob about 100 or so seeds per bag will germinate. These are all.mixed up with the last drop I made. It's so hard when I'm sorting to keep every seed that's questionable so.i only keep the best of the best for what goes to greenpoint. People fuking them up germinating is on them.
A lot of us can't afford 150 bucks at a time. 50.00 (grab bags) would be nice and you would most likely sell more that way. Just my thoughts.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Do you still use your website?

Last edited:

Hellmudd bones

I gifted a couple members on here the Somango I have. Beautiful, stable genetics.
I grew the Rock Bud A+ this year.
I like Soma's gear. he was 1 of the 1st breeders I dealt with.
His seeds are pretty pricey.
Yeha I got some of his gear a while back but got a very bad experience with some diesel that was supposed to be females but got 5 males. They didn't hermi either, they where just straight Male from the start. Oh well it seems every Diesel strain that I tried growing just got fuqd up somehow.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
It was CBD seeds lavander. But I would love to have Somas version. What are you crossing it with?

Im sure that squats seed wasn't lavander. More like Afghanistan indica of some sort.
Somas lavender is almost all indica so idk what CBD version is though. I’m working a cross already of lavender x humble pie
I gifted a couple members on here the Somango I have. Beautiful, stable genetics.
I grew the Rock Bud A+ this year.
I like Soma's gear. he was 1 of the 1st breeders I dealt with.
His seeds are pretty pricey.
They are not that bad depending how you look at it

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Do you still use your website?
I had a few strains left over from the beginning I had put in a drawer of some of the original drops from the beginning. Once there gone that will be it. I think it was like 3 or 4 packs left of the shit maybe of each strain. I sent the rest of everything else to gu. I highly doubt I'll ever repost anything new up there unless its special made shit on my own dime that that's just to good not to let people have.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeha I got some of his gear a while back but got a very bad experience with some diesel that was supposed to be females but got 5 males. They didn't hermi either, they where just straight Male from the start. Oh well it seems every Diesel strain that I tried growing just got fuqd up somehow.
That sucks! Would discourage me too.
Mine came from batch seeds close to 10 years ago.