#Heisenbeans Genetics

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I already paid off Kev ftw. Sorry, it's in my blood to do so. It's my mafia roots. He either gives me the win by any means or I send Finchy to do a little handywork.

View attachment 36388

As you can see Finchy is ready to go :alien:

See, the "notes" were just something to show you guys. Scribble here scribble there. But in a few days the "notes" will somehow burn in a fire and Hotwired will be victorious with a UNANIMOUS decision.

Don't worry, those seeds will be in good hands :devilish:
I wanted to mark like two or three tallies on some of your reports. They were massive detailed well written. Very nice to read and view. Your an animal

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
What’s the chance someone out there has a pack of an ECSD cross with something other than PP, that they might be willing to trade for a pack of ECSD S1’s?
Or even if someone had an extra pack of Rogue OG or Space Gorilla, I’d be down for that as well. Those ECSD x chem just look to die for. Also, I have a pack of Topanga Wedding I would trade if that piques anyone’s interest.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
So glad I have 3 packs of those to hunt through. Lime fuel sounds sublime.
I managed to get one pack of Dubstep, I usually split my runs in half, running two strains with the same mother/father plant, but those Dubstep fems are getting the tent to themselves. Just can’t decide if that should happen before or after my PP run.

my pp run
Lol
😂😝