#Heisenbeans Genetics

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Got some plants in veg and been cutting them down pretty often. Plants in flower have slowed considerably since it has gotten colder outside. Guess its lack of co2? Used to.open doors once a day and allow in some air when it was warmer out but temps inside still above 80 during flower. Sometimes hitting 88.

Thinking about chopping 2 plants even though they are not ambered up any. Mostly all cloudy but no amber at all. One is a larry og and the other space gorilla.

See what you guys think. View attachment 35611View attachment 35612View attachment 35613
View attachment 35616

Wedding cake was flipped oct 19th

View attachment 35614View attachment 35615

Here is 3 plants in veg in a 4x8 tent. One on left keeps falling over due to no support. I cut off around a foot of height off 2 days ago.

View attachment 35617
Nice looking plants no need to rush them✌ 🌱 🔥

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Got some plants in veg and been cutting them down pretty often. Plants in flower have slowed considerably since it has gotten colder outside. Guess its lack of co2? Used to.open doors once a day and allow in some air when it was warmer out but temps inside still above 80 during flower. Sometimes hitting 88.

Thinking about chopping 2 plants even though they are not ambered up any. Mostly all cloudy but no amber at all. One is a larry og and the other space gorilla.

See what you guys think. View attachment 35611View attachment 35612View attachment 35613
View attachment 35616

Wedding cake was flipped oct 19th

View attachment 35614View attachment 35615

Here is 3 plants in veg in a 4x8 tent. One on left keeps falling over due to no support. I cut off around a foot of height off 2 days ago.

View attachment 35617
I agree with @SEBUD they’re nice looking plants. Don’t look done tho.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
That tank is gonna be a pain in the ass to haul around.

Im kinda Used to hauling around tanks. Got a forklift tank that i have fill up that is prob same size as this one. The sedaline tanks are even heavier. I wheel those around on a dolly/truck.

Those 100lb tanks only hold around 30 gal of propane so maybe 150lbs full. Thats light compared to those sedaline tanks. Its a small price to pay for bigger buds lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I agree with @SEBUD they’re nice looking plants. Don’t look done tho.

Ya i know they dont. They are way past normal finishing times. Dont think they gonna add too much more weight on em. Terpene profile is likely to change some letting them go further along. Both smell good and stinky. Those buds off the space gorilla are super dense as are the wedding cake. The larry is close in density. It usually finishes for me in 55 days its day 65 now. The space gorilla is 75 days.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Ya i know they dont. They are way past normal finishing times. Dont think they gonna add too much more weight on em. Terpene profile is likely to change some letting them go further along. Both smell good and stinky. Those buds off the space gorilla are super dense as are the wedding cake. The larry is close in density. It usually finishes for me in 55 days its day 65 now. The space gorilla is 75 days.
Oh wow interesting. You said you think it’s the cold, how cold it is?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The cash finally got there....my order is on the way.

So the next round of heisenbeans....Oh its going to be Oil Slick.. The sound of that makes me excited for the smoke.
BioDiesel...arguably the best tasting diesel that really personifies the sour diesel taste (from the diesels).
Purple Punch....my favorite grape. Strong and tasty.

I LOVE SOUR GRAPE CANDY...probably the most of all candy. It is why i make sour grape gummies.

So yeah...and for a change instead of planting 1 seed i am saving 2 seeds for spring for a friend and running the rest of the pack :D

Wow have i changed. lol.

And for the record this aint going in gummies
I had to grab that too! My car pool friend and I were just reminiscing about the diesel strains. Little does he know a few months from now he will bw gifted some. For helping save my truck from 140 miles a day!!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Anyone else on here still waiting on their Black Friday order? I’m sure it’s just gotten slowed down in the mail somewhere, just curious if I’m the only one.
Today was the first eligible day of the Heinz Ketchup anticipation song followed by the peepee dance forcing me to make the 140 paces to the mail box, check for it, find nothing, and then 140 paces back. The fact that is was raining....priceless.

Tracking= worth the 2 bucks extra

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh wow interesting. You said you think it’s the cold, how cold it is?
In the room its not bad at all. My temp guave says i usually hit a high of 88 during lights on which is normal to have and want. Its just outside its much colder and i cant open the doors up and let it air out bringing in CO2. No telling how low my co2 is. Was told by titan that adding co2 can shorten flower times by a week to 2 weeks depending on strain.
So i was thinking with it being low it will prolong flower time.

I do not have an air exchange with the outside. I flower at night to keep temps down. In the summer at night time the humidity routinely hits 90% so the buds will mold like a bitch. My dehumidifiers cannot keep up with that much moisture. Plus their is a lot of hemp pollen in the air.
In the winter it gets down into the teens here all the time and even to 0 on occasion or below. So no air exchange on that even though the humidity is much lower.
We have huge swings in temps and humidity here in the winter. It couod be 60 one day and 0 the next.

Its just easier having a sealed room thats insulated. Just need some co2.