#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Whats ur favorites from useful?
This Orange Cookies x Choc D I’m running in one of my smaller tents has been a breeze to run so far. Super bushy, I probably should have topped her a week ago, but I’ll get to it tomorrow. This pic was taken at day 25/26, about 6 days after being transplanted from a 1 gal to a 3 gal, and she’s already got roots coming out the pot.
105B118E-F904-4849-A684-53AAD51AE7F7.jpeg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
HI everyone this is a pic of purple punch #2 way different from the other that I had
just starting to flower just over 2wks this one was a shorty I had to veg for about 5 wks
to get her this big not much strech on her either I toped her once she about 3ft tall
I need to do some pruning tonight on her not much on the nose right now but I will post
more on her later on just wanted to share this pheno she is under a 600watt hps
fox farms nutes ✌
This looks similar to the pheno I''m growing. I never topped or trained it and it's going to make about 36" as a pyramidal bush with 21 budsites. The veg was 4-5 weeks, went in at 18". The lower branches put on a good stretch to bring those buds up. I'll get a pic up later.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
This Orange Cookies x Choc D I’m running in one of my smaller tents has been a breeze to run so far. Super bushy, I probably should have topped her a week ago, but I’ll get to it tomorrow. This pic was taken at day 25/26, about 6 days after being transplanted from a 1 gal to a 3 gal, and she’s already got roots coming out the pot.
View attachment 34058
Looks great. I LOVE Some FAT LADIES (I smoke Indicas all day and can be productive). Looks like some giant banana leaves. Where's the indica in that cross? I bet that's a recessive trait. Chocolate Trip I think was thai x afghani. ?? Don't know the orange cookies genetics. Make sure you clone her.

edit: you may be in the wrong thread...is that a useful cross? I ate some boomers so bear, with me.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Looks great. I LOVE Some FAT LADIES (I smoke Indicas all day and can be productive). Looks like some giant banana leaves. Where's the indica in that cross? I bet that's a recessive trait. Chocolate Trip I think was thai x afghani. ?? Don't know the orange cookies genetics. Make sure you clone her.

edit: you may be in the wrong thread...is that a useful cross? I ate some boomers so bear, with me.
It is most definitely a useful cross, I had mentioned that I’ve got a bunch of stuff from Heisen, Nspecta and useful to run, and someone asked what strains I like from useful. You are correct on the chocolate trip, and I’m not positive on the orange cookies, but I think I read that it’s Useful’s Bag of Oranges crossed with GSC?

so many good sales here lately, makes it so much harder to choose what to run LOL. It’s gonna be a hard choice for me between Topanga x Stardawg or Adub x Stardawg

I do know one of the tents is gonna be all PP crosses, half biodiesel - half dosidos

EDIT: It appears I was wrong on the Orange Cookies, it is Obsoul33t’s cross of Orange Juice & GSC

SEBUD

Super Active Member
I 💘 the last LED pic , very cool perspective/focus
View attachment 34058
Definitely a nice looking girl there :love: if the nose and taste hits, you most definitely have a keeper on your hands. Hope you keep a daughter or two. 🌱🔥:cool:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That day 70 A-dub..wow. Mentally debilitating. It is hard to function without forgetting what i am doing with a coffee in my hand (was i drinking the coffee or putting it down).

Holy shit that is strong. like really really strong.

And it tastes really good. Smooth too so I guess i have to roll smaller doobs or something. This one you dont put hash or rosin in and walk the dog or someone will have to call search and rescue.

Lemon lime and pine. Really great.

But save it for your real stoner friends because that would be rough on a newb !

I am growing that again !

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah the contest was for the top 5 posters in the thread of people who actually posted what they got. I'll have quite a few of these seeds so I'll go through the thread and pick a few people based on effort also. This tester run is pretty important to me so I'll be running a few myself but I really want others to see the final results of the soup I been cooking.
There are a few things i do you guys dont always get to see. I cant talk about everything i do lol.