#Heisenbeans Genetics

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI everyone this is a pic of purple punch #2 way different from the other that I had
just starting to flower just over 2wks this one was a shorty I had to veg for about 5 wks
to get her this big not much strech on her either I toped her once she about 3ft tall
I need to do some pruning tonight on her not much on the nose right now but I will post
more on her later on just wanted to share this pheno she is under a 600watt hps
fox farms nutes ✌

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Well done man. That's so her. I miss that plant but it was just one of those that not many people.wanted and was just not worth having around taking up space.
When I grew it I was pleased and so were others.
Start of page 33
U gotta stop reading em Damn it!!
We're gonna be here til Christmas for heavens sake!! Muahahaha

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I just made a trade for the adub x stardawg, that’s a combo that I’ll fill a tent with!
Very cool!
I accidentally impregnated my a DUB x (MAC x AAW )
They both cane out legit. Maybe this is my new calling? Oh no. I got too many callings.
Be damned if I dont run a few to see whats up though. With the loss of a dub from the roster for ole HB, it may be worth keeping

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Very cool!
I accidentally impregnated my a DUB x (MAC x AAW )
They both cane out legit. Maybe this is my new calling? Oh no. I got too many callings.
Be damned if I dont run a few to see whats up though. With the loss of a dub from the roster for ole HB, it may be worth keeping
Hell yeah man, some of the best things in life, are accidents.
I’m getting ready to do my first “DIY” grow room in my garage so I can keep a bunch of mothers. I’ve got all kinds of fire from Heisen, Nspecta and Useful to run. I know I’m bound to run into at least one keeper from each pack. This ought to be a learning experience 😝

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hell yeah man, some of the best things in life, are accidents.
I’m getting ready to do my first “DIY” grow room in my garage so I can keep a bunch of mothers. I’ve got all kinds of fire from Heisen, Nspecta and Useful to run. I know I’m bound to run into at least one keeper from each pack. This ought to be a learning experience 😝
Whats ur favorites from useful?