#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You have a whole month....but make sure to get a picture into the contest !

@Evergreengardener what a great idea!!!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@Glossybudz head to the wheelhouse
Macdawg didnt do well for me only 1 plant out of the pack that wasnt a heavy mutant and it turned out male
that's the Mac for you. Mutant lil bitch. Sorry to hear that.
how far along???
My wife has a bad ass Nikon. Few years old but its barely been used sitting in a closet. Need to dust it off.
was gonna basically say what everyone else already said lol
If it’s real dusty take it in to a camera shop and have it cleaned man don’t cost much
☝💯
Hey, if any1 was wanting the purple crunch, I'm about to cancel my order.
way to look out with a call out...

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
You have a whole month....but make sure to get a picture into the contest !

@Evergreengardener what a great idea!!!
Haha I figure this is probably the most trafficked thread on the site so thinking was if we posted it in here in would draw more people in lol

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
About 4 weeks I believe I wasn’t counting this go around I got the date marked down somewhere when they went into flower but there about half way there
Ouuuwweeee brother I'm excited to watch this one ripen. I'm at 54 days give or take. Didn't count either or remember flip exactly 😂...thankfully I take lots of pictures, great reference point. I was gonna give her another week...never ran soil so I'm gonna just give her pH water this last week...I took a sample nug but fuck was it good. No "chemical" taste so I'll let her use up her stores and chop her...