#Heisenbeans Genetics

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Here's 3 wedding dubs that look almost identical.
Nice ! I've got three of those 10 days past flip looking sweet. One black banana cookies past 4 weeks flip also looking great, with many clones behind it.

In other news, I chopped 4 GMO Cakes at 42 days. Each one was tall, spindly, fragile, with airy, string like budding that amounted to much of nothing. I've never killed a non-infected run that far into it, but they'd been pi$$ing me off daily for awhile. On to better things.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Nice ! I've got three of those 10 days past flip looking sweet. One black banana cookies past 4 weeks flip also looking great, with many clones behind it.

In other news, I chopped 4 GMO Cakes at 42 days. Each one was tall, spindly, fragile, with airy, string like budding that amounted to much of nothing. I've never killed a non-infected run that far into it, but they'd been pi$$ing me off daily for awhile. On to better things.
Atleast ur honest

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

That's how gmo is. Super tall and the buds look aairy but they get super dense and swole the last 2 weeks.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I believe Mr Blamo took heathen the wrong way also, lol. Those retorts are like a cold shot if you ain't been knowin they are comin, prolly. lmfao. Some know, some don't I reckon.
I explained myself to Blamo, He is a good guy just wasn't ready for Me at full volume, I earned this handle in Iraq long ago , it aint some shit I gave Myself, I wont change for anybody , I am probably not one You want to take to a Catholic mass , sorry. But I try to be stand up to people I like , to a fault.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I explained myself to Blamo, He is a good guy just wasn't ready for Me at full volume, I earned this handle in Iraq long ago , it aint some shit I gave Myself, I wont change for anybody , I am probably not one You want to take to a Catholic mass , sorry. But I try to be stand up to people I like , to a fault.
You are definitely 1 of a kind!
Wouldn't be the same without " fellas" like you to keep the "riff raff" to a minimum. lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Here's 3 wedding dubs that look almost identical. If I put the center one next to the wedding cake it would be hard to tell them apart. I know my cuts like the back of my hand. I thought it was pretty cool as I had to pull all this shit out yesterday to get organized and clean up for a big ass run coming up soon. Back when I was popping seeds I would have been happy as hell to get 1 of these out of a pack. Let alone 3 bad ass keepers. The one on the left is big ass yielder.
View attachment 17944

View attachment 17945

That's something I'm looking for. Something that is marketable and have a lot of yield.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
After getting the lay of the land over there it seems to me that this is just a matter of jealous bitchassery. Bunch of turdburglering butt bandits wishing they were @Heisenbeans and had his ambition I guess.. 😆 saw not one valid point made as far as why I should join team hater. Some people are just weakass shithawks I guess 🤔. Still deep deep under deep dark covert ass cover atm. 🕵🏻‍♂️🥨🍒🍆