#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks amigo.
I'll admit it, I blew the fuck up. I didn't take it that way unfortunately. My apologies given.
I'm over it though. Shit happens. Lol.
I too thought the anus Otis was a funny one. Nice word play. Lol.

I never noticed your handle even being changed until you brought it up early this morning. Ithink most everyone never would have noticed it either.

But to be honest I did chuckle when I read it. But hey it would be boring without people posting so post away!

P

PosenOS2.0

Thanks amigo.
I'll admit it, I blew the fuck up. I didn't take it that way unfortunately. My apologies given.
I'm over it though. Shit happens. Lol.
I too thought the anus Otis was a funny one. Nice word play. Lol.
It's one of the reasons why I hate the fucking internet, it's too easy to take shit wrong or to say something that pisses someone off without meaning too. Plus we all have bad days and take it out on people.

My dog died a few years back and I shit on everyone I knew for a week. I thought it was them purposefully pissing me off because everything anyone said was pissing me off already. They could have told me I was the coolest dude in the world and I would have heard something totally different, then I'd tell the fascists pricks to suck a fart out of my ass and around and around it goes.

Now when I'm pissed off I go to some twatwaddles site who I can't stand and fuck with them, lets me blow off steam without burning bridges.

I think we pretty much all understand how it goes, glad you are still around.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Did you do anything extra special to pop those beans from the 90's? I've got a boatload from that era that sadly were not stored well at all. I've scuffed em, soaked em in aerated water, even did a superthrive soak, etc. etc. etc. Not that I think there is anything in there that will set the world on fire, but still a lot of work went into them back in the day, by some well known breeders and cup winners actually.

Any suggestions, even crazy ones would be much appreciated, I'm getting ready to toss them out anyway and I've got way more than I know what to do with. I've run out of ideas at this point.
urb soak.