#Heisenbeans Genetics

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
I have been at class all week. As a 33 yr old 3rd year carpenters apprentice and I take a week off from my paid job and family to learn something. I expect others to want to learn something too.
I just love what tour doing here.
I started a co-op myself. Just a few bros taking cuts and teaching, trying to make some potent shit
Went through the apprenticeship program myself years ago. Always sucked to go to school and make dick fir wages.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
A friend of mine is. Guy should be a writer for a pot magazine, his stuffs dope as hell. His description, smoke reports etc will make your mouth water. He's on RIU, pm me if you would like to connect with him and I'll see if he's interested. Probably doesn't want his name blasted out on forums. Who knows, you may already know him. Lol

A guy that I always liked his write-ups was Dr Gruber. Was very in depth on his reviews and even sent samples off to get tested.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I am unaware of another method yet. Michael said it was being worked on last I heard, that was a day ago maybe? Maybe 2 days?
A weight guessing for plant pics? Is that what you speak of? A guess the weight of my plant yield and get some free beans contest would be really cool. Or guess on your yields? I guessed 16.1 oz I think on your gg4. What did it come to?
I haven't finished trimming yet, so still don't know! but I've weighed and kept track of everything in smoked! of I can get my ass off here and finish trimming I could tell you soon lol