#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
This fuckin community we are building is incredible...bunch of random ass people with a shared passion taking it beyond the passion. It's really a good feeling to know youre not alone when it comes to mental problems. We're here for each other and that's an amazing thing.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Last of the preorders are going out monday and tuesday,
If there is anyone here from the original list I posted on RIU can you just let me know your here, This is for anyone That has not gotten preorders with freebies and testers. Basically anyone here who did not get any seeds can you make a post so i know how many people im dealing with. Things are starting to settle down now and im getting caught up enough to get the freebies out from the original list.

I was on the testers list on RIU.

Feva.

Really Active Member
Im the odd ball. I didnt get on the list. I figured they be hitting in spring and thats when i go back to work. Next week actually, and I work at least 12 hour days usually 6 days a week. damn road work. So i didnt want to get tester seeds i couldnt give the love and time to. Only good thing about my job is winters off but i got to bust my ass the rest of the year.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Last of the preorders are going out monday and tuesday,
If there is anyone here from the original list I posted on RIU can you just let me know your here, This is for anyone That has not gotten preorders with freebies and testers. Basically anyone here who did not get any seeds can you make a post so i know how many people im dealing with. Things are starting to settle down now and im getting caught up enough to get the freebies out from the original list.
Hello Heisen, I did not make it on the list but would love to be on it if still possible. Just finally tracked you down, ive been hunting MAC for a while and would be a blessing to score some seeds. Glad to be a member of this site and looking forward to the opening of Heisenbeans. must be tired, site says monday april 14th. = )

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Hello Heisen, I did not make it on the list but would love to be on it if still possible. Just finally tracked you down, ive been hunting MAC for a while and would be a blessing to score some seeds. Glad to be a member of this site and looking forward to the opening of Heisenbeans. must be tired, site says monday april 14th. = )
Mac mother was a shit producer so if your seeking Mac s1 doubt you’ll find it.

Greenpoint seeds has the drop if your looking to show support

Last edited: