#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I didn't mean to imply it was hype - but all hype comes from somewhere. I did hear about the ADub before I heard about this site.
But there has to be quality. I'm just saying that if it was good in 2020, it's still good in 2022. Nothing changed.

As far as me dropping beans, I just like variety. I have weed that goes to the hash bin in the freezer shortly after it's cured. I also have a few that I really like, like your Lemon Tree S1's. I only got one lemon, but every one has been great. The current one has a butterscotch smell/flavor.

I have only been doing this for 4 years. I still don't know what I like and the next plant might be better than the last. Having found some go-to's I can count on to get my fire from with every bean makes it comforting while dropping the unknown.

From a business perspective you also have to consider the new legal states coming on line. Every time you'll get a new customer base that has yet to try the stuff they've heard of.
Save some space man. About mid September let me send u about 10 seeds to try out.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Not every customer is looking for the connoisseur type of weed your talking about. How long have yous been growing now and your still Poppin seeds. It's cause we are still looking for the next best thing. Not find a few good strains and just keep em going. That will never happen. Some growers you just cant ever make happy.
I never considered adub a hype plant especially since it's the only mom I own that I actually found in seeds. It checks all the boxes for quite a few growers that have grown it.
some of the adub crosses, will sneak up and grab you by the head, and keep the high going for a good while .

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
You know I'll drop 'em - and probably post a pic or two :ROFLMAO:
I been at this a spell granted until I discovered online seeds my supply of new exciting was more limited so I think that's what keeps me searching for the next one there is a saying never leave good steelhead fishing to find more steelhead! seeds/plants because I can! I have grown some awesome stuff but they all IMO still left a box or two unchecked I wonder if such a strain exists🤔 so the quest continues

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I been at this a spell granted until I discovered online seeds my supply of new exciting was more limited so I think that's what keeps me searching for the next one there is a saying never leave good steelhead fishing to find more steelhead! seeds/plants because I can! I have grown some awesome stuff but they all IMO still left a box or two unchecked I wonder if such a strain exists🤔 so the quest continues
My first non bagseeds were from ILGM - really average genetics. So when I got a few testers from @J.James and tried real smoke I was sold. I have run testers for @Heisenbeans once plus the contest most of us did. And I currently have some Piff testers going for @High kev and some auto's from @Bobberr . Still working on smoking the stuff from the Bobber and Kev, but the Greenpoint and CLG gear will always be my barometer for where stuff places on the ladder.

Like you I still went out and bought other seeds too. The best weed you've ever smoked is only the best YOU'VE ever smoked. The next plant might be the one! But it is comfortable having a reliable source while hunting for more.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My first non bagseeds were from ILGM - really average genetics. So when I got a few testers from @J.James and tried real smoke I was sold. I have run testers for @Heisenbeans once plus the contest most of us did. And I currently have some Piff testers going for @High kev and some auto's from @Bobberr . Still working on smoking the stuff from the Bobber and Kev, but the Greenpoint and CLG gear will always be my barometer for where stuff places on the ladder.

Like you I still went out and bought other seeds too. The best weed you've ever smoked is only the best YOU'VE ever smoked. The next plant might be the one! But it is comfortable having a reliable source while hunting for more.
I just love to grow weed. Started when I was 13 years old. My first one I grew under an Oak tree in the middle of the woods. The next year I grew 300 bag seeds in a crick bottom. Then I got ahold of some Afghani #1 seeds about 1978 and the whole game changed from then on.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

My online seed cherry was popped by Barneys farm took almost 2 months about the time I wrote them off they showed up! I would love to have a dozen of Heisens competition seeds some pure fire never seen veg growth speed like th! Greenpoint was the first fire I got from online like you it's what I judge others against I couldn't believe my eyes when they went into flower even though I was doing nothing else different ..Bobber & Kev sent me a bunch of packs I need to get them wet The J James comp stuff went out the door so fast it didn't even get a good cure my friends seem to know when to come visit lol I been taking a breather currently only have a couple plants outside and some moms but mostly empty tentsp works a total drag this time of year... your plants always look awesome my friend.....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So today my place @greenpoint seeds has changed. I'll be a wholesale seed vendor and not obligated to work strictly as the breeder for Greenpoint.
I'll be opening my website back up. You guys can get seeds directly from me. I highly doubt I'll sell any punch or AC crosses or anything that is sold through Greenpoint The stuff I'll be selling will be mostly the stuff I started in the beginning. This has the potential to be a great change. I have some new stuff I'll be working on.
The heisenbeans laboratory thread will just be put into this thread as this thread kinda died on the vine the last year or so.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
My online seed cherry was popped by Barneys farm took almost 2 months about the time I wrote them off they showed up! I would love to have a dozen of Heisens competition seeds some pure fire never seen veg growth speed like th! Greenpoint was the first fire I got from online like you it's what I judge others against I couldn't believe my eyes when they went into flower even though I was doing nothing else different ..Bobber & Kev sent me a bunch of packs I need to get them wet The J James comp stuff went out the door so fast it didn't even get a good cure my friends seem to know when to come visit lol I been taking a breather currently only have a couple plants outside and some moms but mostly empty tentsp works a total drag this time of year... your plants always look awesome my friend.....
I'm gonna do a new competition in a month or so. Will basically consist of my best work to date.