Heisenbeans Auto project

SEBUD

Super Active Member
@Heisenbeans summers coming soon. You going to have any auto's for sale. Haven't heard anything in awhile but with your dedication to the best I am holding on to positive thinking. I know you're in one of the areas that got hit pretty hard. Hope you came out ok. Haven't heard you on the site much. Looking forward to hearing from you.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@Heisenbeans is most likely in the middle of watching an episode of our annual "Breaking Bad" episode watch. lol
So far this year, I watched the whole series and am at the RV demolition scene for round 2. lol
What's your favorite scenes?
Trucker salesman scene is a classic. lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans is most likely in the middle of watching an episode of our annual "Breaking Bad" episode watch. lol
So far this year, I watched the whole series and am at the RV demolition scene for round 2. lol
What's your favorite scenes?
Trucker salesman scene is a classic. lol
When the body falls through the floor. Jesse says he was thinking on his feet. Walt says that's great, now we've identified the problem. And there's that haha

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Well fast forward and here we are,can't wait to pop these babies. I've been running autofower for almost 2 years now. I've had some pretty awesome results myself. Magic, mephisto,gnome and mosca have all been great.tge Alf 5 strain is really strong . I like that I can run multiple strains perpetualy in the same 20230908_160454.jpg space.