Heisenbeans Auto project

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Only grew out a few different strains. I had a freebie Purple Mazar Auto from Flash a long time ago that was a really deep purple. Smelled like grape dog shit. Like a fresh stepped in pile. Not the best buzz and when dry was so dark it almost looked black. Yield was pretty small and so was the buzz. Also had a pack of auto blue mystic I think from nirvana. Also a long while back. Had really bad germ rate and was a more bushier yeilder but still lacked over all buzz. And then there was the single seed mango something auto v2.0 something or another 😂 it grew single and three blade leaves it’s entire life and died after about 8 weeks of nothing. That’s been my experience.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I got two sets of seeds From Mark at Calibest. I got some regs from him and asked about some of his 90 day strains and he ended up sending me some to try out. Can’t wait to get moved so I can put em outside n watch em go. 90day monster kush and 120day monster ghost og. He’s claiming the 90 day monster kush needs a 4x4 area per plant and yields generally no less than 4 ounces per plant. We will see! 😎

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Under 18/6 definitely an auto. Not crazy about the structure or stem rub. I'll prob pull the balls off till i can get a fix on what male I wanna use. I've already culled 2 that were trash.
When they sex that fast, wouldn't it be a sign the cross would also flower as a miniature? I guess there are dominant and recessive traits at play but I haven't the foggiest idea which ones would be which.

Anyway, I do appreciate the chance to follow along and learn, so thanks for that!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
When they sex that fast, wouldn't it be a sign the cross would also flower as a miniature? I guess there are dominant and recessive traits at play but I haven't the foggiest idea which ones would be which.

Anyway, I do appreciate the chance to follow along and learn, so thanks for that!
Yeah I'll prob cull them out, that a little to fast imo for autos. People that pay good price for seeds wanna at least pull a few zips off it. I would like to see at least 3 weeks before they start to fully flower. Also like to see nice structure, I only need one good male, I'll finish all the females and test for smoke, taste, finishing time etc etc