Heisenbeans Auto project

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Why autos when you can't revegg,clone?
Some people like the short cycles and being able to just keep their lights on a single schedule. They can also be nice for outdoor grows in areas where the weather in the late season sucks. I personally only grow photos but I never reveg plants, and I've only cloned a handful of times. I just like growing from seed all the time.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I dig H expanding the portfolio. I look at the autos like a summer fling and photos like a steady girl. Plants wouldn't finish on their own around my parts.
I get first signs of flower around the second week of August and first frost around the third week of September.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Some people like the short cycles and being able to just keep their lights on a single schedule. They can also be nice for outdoor grows in areas where the weather in the late season sucks. I personally only grow photos but I never reveg plants, and I've only cloned a handful of times. I just like growing from seed all the time.
I can attest that autos are the way to go north of the 50th. Photo plants just don’t have time to do anything substantial before they freeze. There might be exceptions for coastal areas, but inland, photos don’t stand a chance.