Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Phase two plants almost ready to be up-potted to one gallons.

View attachment 79459

And the mutant Lemon Tree S1 at about 13” tall. A few more inches and it won’t fit in the veg tent. I expect a week or two and it’ll be in flower.

View attachment 79460
You are gonns love the Lemon Tree. Be ready for a little longer flower than H's other testers I had, but there was no scary stretch involved. Need to flip it so you can start smelling it 😂

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
You are gonns love the Lemon Tree. Be ready for a little longer flower than H's other testers I had, but there was no scary stretch involved. Need to flip it so you can start smelling it 😂
I’m a little worried about it being a mutant. It has almost zero smell at the moment.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Looks really nice. Cherry wine is pure CBD hemp ?
Took me a long time to find a pure cbd strain ,blackberry kush is nice sois charlottes cbd .But best one i can't get im buying it at minute 120 on oz orange bud 18% cbd lovely chilled feeling great for anxiety.What that one like the 🍒 wine

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Took me a long time to find a pure cbd strain ,blackberry kush is nice sois charlottes cbd .But best one i can't get im buying it at minute 120 on oz orange bud 18% cbd lovely chilled feeling great for anxiety.What that one like the 🍒 wine
I never got to flower the Cherry Wine. I lost it to Powdery Mildew, but I hear it’s great!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Shit man looks like you've been keeping busy. Looks great! Hope all is well, heard you guys got dumped on with the snow. We just missed the storm here in GP.
Pretty Busy! Thanks. Yeah, we got dumped on. Lots of small cars were fucked - couldn’t get anywhere. I was fine in the truck.

I hope all is well with you too. Remember not to gather with your family over Christmas. 😉

inthetrees

Yeah that's insane. The temps here have been all over the place. Makes juggling the rooms a bit more of a pain in the ass, but it beats paying for the AC to run full tilt :)

We are doing good as well man, thanks. My family is all back home in Kelowna, and the wife's is in Prince George so thanks to covid we will finally have a Christmas at home alone lol. Merry Christmas to you and yours brother!