Grow with Joe

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Well, we're about ready to get another one underway.

Since I managed to get my coco issue under control, the ladies have bounced back in tremendous fashion.

We have some of the same players from last time. Left to right: Banana Cake from IHG, Rainbow Driver #1 from Archive, Banana Peel from Inkognyto.

Plans as of right now are to veg them up some and get to scroggin. Thinking 1-2 weeks of veg time will be plenty.

0725200356_HDR.jpg

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I have some baby pics to share.

Clearwater Pint Sized. (Gello x Creamsicle #4)

0730202214a.jpg

Clearwater The Jelly Donut. (White Hot Guava #35 x Apple Fritter)

0730202214.jpg

Clearwater Cereal Bars. (FPOG x Creamsicle #4)

0730202213_HDR.jpg

I lost my Cannarado Black Lemon Cake, so I had to start a new one. She should be popping up by tomorrow. That damn coco issue threw me for a big loop...got too complacent with how I'd been doing things and paid the price. Live and learn.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
So... We went from this on 7/25:

0725200356_HDR.jpg

To this on 8/04:

Resizer_15966122975660.jpg

The major hang-up to this system is I have coco on top of hydroton in the pots and the coco doesn't always get saturated properly during the flood. As long as I get sufficient root mass in the hydroton, that doesn't matter. And that's what I'm waiting on with the Banana Peel.

All that aside, I will be flipping to flower this week...I can't let it go any longer with the way that Banana Cake stretches.

Stay tuned...

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So... We went from this on 7/25:

View attachment 67159

To this on 8/04:

View attachment 67158

The major hang-up to this system is I have coco on top of hydroton in the pots and the coco doesn't always get saturated properly during the flood. As long as I get sufficient root mass in the hydroton, that doesn't matter. And that's what I'm waiting on with the Banana Peel.

All that aside, I will be flipping to flower this week...I can't let it go any longer with the way that Banana Cake stretches.

Stay tuned...
Wtf! Lol your banana cake stretches. I can't get mine to move an inch ! Too funny

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
@Big Perm taught me a cool trick using 4' hanger poles...I had never thought to use them for a net support.

Anyway, got my net installed for the initial splaying out. I'll be flipping to flower in the next few days.

Another layer of netting will go in to act as support...I learned my lesson last time with the heavy buds flopping all over the place. :ROFLMAO:

0805200307.jpg

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
We just started day 5 of flower cycle. I don't run 12/12, I've been running 10/14. I haven't done a direct comparison, but I like the shorter lights on period.

Anyway, they're blowing right up on me. @sfrigon1 the left side is Banana Cake, you can see the difference compared to the Rainbow Driver (center) and Banana Peel (right).

0812201941_HDR.jpg

Looks like this one is shaping up to be a proper run. :cool: