Grow Tent and Light Shopping

Big Perm

Budtender
Iv seen this website come up alot on my FB page and I'm mad skeptical of it let me know if you get Anything off that site prices are too cheap haha..
It's just alibaba. Great site to look at pretty things. I think I know of two people in the past 10 years that actually bought something from there. Everyone else always just talks about what you can buy there, and love to compare it to anything anyone else sells on the planet.
I here shipping is the equalizer. But idk I never ordered
You want to see something hilarious? Get a shipping quote on that 12 bar light.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I bought 3 lights from china direct...1 from Shenzen Meijiu through alibaba and 2 from Hortibloom direct.

Hortibloom quoted the price all in...at the time it was 180 USD for a 240 watt cob light (4 x 60 watt citi 97 CRI 3k cobs)
It was 280 CDN all in at the time The new exchange rate puts this right around 300 CDN including the tax.

Meijiu quoted me an all in price that was 180 USD for 1 board that has 240 watts (3k with 660nm far reds).
The light was 97 on their site plus the rest is the fees and shipping...total 180 USD....around 300 CDN including the tax

Both came in 3 to 5 days after shipping. One was delayed because of a new year or something. I just received a notification that they are really far behind and are getting back to work...special price.

That is just a mailer.

I got the 2 boards from growlights.ca They work great...its like a kit and is not a fixture but its pretty simple. This was about 10 bucks more than China direct. But if they have stock you get it in 2 days. This was 290 plus tax

Truenorthernlighting. He builds a strip light by order. 300 dollars CDN plus tax...you can add far reds...build something custom.

I would not buy from China direct again. After the alibaba thing i had lots of phone call bullshit...it might have been coinincidence but i wouldnt have thought some stupid fucker would eat bats smothered in covoids.

I like the buy local thing. We should all do more of that because times are rough all over...give someone over here on this continent, the dough (they already have the stock anyway)