Grow Tent and Light Shopping

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So was looking to get a grow tent preferably 5x10. I currently have two double Enders hps lights so I was wondering where to go to get the best deals on tents. Preferably high ceiling tents due to the double Enders. Or should I just scrap the double Enders and get some less for the new tents. Budget is a little tight atm or I would just get both right off the bat. But I think the rent is needed first. Due to an attic grow op that has extreme cold and extreme hot temps. Any suggestions will help. Even if im totally wrong and need to be steered in a different direction. Thanks in advance 🙏

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The de's are gonna need some serious air movement to keep the tent cool. But on our current climate it would work like a jiffy. Just put my hps back in the tent running at 750 watts or 75% of a 1000w fixture. We will see

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I run 2 1000 waters with air cooled hoods in my 4x8 tent. In my 5x5 and 4x4 I just use 600 waters. Veg room ..well right now I'm using a 400 watter with a umbrella hood with some 4 bulb t5 units. No tent for veg room have a nice space for it in my basement. Totally away from my flower rooms.
For all my hid I use only sunmaster bulbs. Little pricey to replace bulbs...but you get what you put into it.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
What led lights would give me top shelf weight at a discount I just got one of these not to long ago. It’s working pretty nice. Any thing else out there that’s a better deal but similar. Or any other suggestions on light?CCEC1480-AE95-4BB4-A5AD-1FEB7E08CD04.png

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Shopping for a tent was such a pain in the ass. reading review after review 1 after another contradicting the last 1 i read. infuriating lol

I have a smaller tent that was literally like $60 bucks on amazon and its tougher and stronger than my bigger tent thats made by mars hydro. when i get a chance Ill check and see what the name of the little tent is.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
My mars hydro gets the job done. Zipper has been good. Has a few zipper leaks but duct tape is your best friend. I only found leaks around the zipper frabric, the rest of the tent was flawless.

Good tent overall. Cant say how their lights perform.

As far as Led's im actually in the middle of saving up for my new optic 600 slim. Id like to get into qb's but im no electrician and i dont really have the time to learn how to put together a decent board. Everyone raves about them tho and i no Hlg is like the company when it comes to quantum boards.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I imported direct from China from two vendors. I love the boards.

These were 180 USD delivered for 240 watts or something like that.

The problem is that health problem might cause massive shipping delays....if you get it on this side of the pond there will be no waiting.

This is a meijiu and it grows fantastic buds...it really surprised me and it makes them frosty every time. And dense too. Pretty great value.

Attachments

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I imported direct from China from two vendors. I love the boards.

These were 180 USD delivered for 240 watts or something like that.

The problem is that health problem might cause massive shipping delays....if you get it on this side of the pond there will be no waiting.

This is a meijiu and it grows fantastic buds...it really surprised me and it makes them frosty every time. And dense too. Pretty great value.
I’m wondering if that is the China knock off to the hlg version my buddy was talking about that was on hold due to carina virus. He didn’t know the name. 🤔