Grow Tent and Light Shopping

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
If you use 4 foot pieces, it will not fit in the tent
This one isn’t going in the tent so I think it will work cause it’s going in the middle of a 15 by 5 area I will brush up my math skills on the next light build for sure. Next light build I will step my game up I hope the 4 by 4 frame won’t be to big for a five by five. We will see. I think I’m just going to make my tents in the future out of lumber and panda film.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Who’s got the best deals on 3000k 3500k and half 600 driver? Am I missing anything else?
Ok sorry I'm late to the party.
Just built one so if I remember correctly the qb132's are a little under 9 inches wide by 12 inches long.
If you want to space em. Space em. But the 3/4" angle will give you room to play with it ya build each section 9x12x48 or whatever 9000876633744 feet!
Go with the lrs 350-36 for 40. Get 2 for 80.
That meanwell 600-36 is gonna cost BIGGG BUCKS.
you gotta wire 2 sets anyways. Why not two drivers? The obly difference really is the durability of the meanwell 600-36 vs 2 meanwell lrs 350-36 and ya get 100 more watts to play with.

Ok for spectrum. The Qb132 come in 3000k and 4000k. They had other spectrums I believe at one point.
Now they only sell the qb132's on Amazon. The lrs 350-36 too.

Get one of each set to mix your spectrum.
I promise if ya build your rows to 9" wide or 12 inches wide it'll work.
The spacing in between is only preference.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ok sorry I'm late to the party.
Just built one so if I remember correctly the qb132's are a little under 9 inches wide by 12 inches long.
If you want to space em. Space em. But the 3/4" angle will give you room to play with it ya build each section 9x12x48 or whatever 9000876633744 feet!
Go with the lrs 350-36 for 40. Get 2 for 80.
That meanwell 600-36 is gonna cost BIGGG BUCKS.
you gotta wire 2 sets anyways. Why not two drivers? The obly difference really is the durability of the meanwell 600-36 vs 2 meanwell lrs 350-36 and ya get 100 more watts to play with.

Ok for spectrum. The Qb132 come in 3000k and 4000k. They had other spectrums I believe at one point.
Now they only sell the qb132's on Amazon. The lrs 350-36 too.

Get one of each set to mix your spectrum.
I promise if ya build your rows to 9" wide or 12 inches wide it'll work.
The spacing in between is only preference.
Awesome gonna try and find them on amazon then probabaly order tommorow at some point.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
After being spoon fed all this info step by step. All these numbers is what makes it really confusing when having no knowledge at all about making these lights. Still may need a few more bites of baby food along the way thanks for all the help

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
LRS 350-36 driver,
QB132 panels 3K or 4K your choice,
18 ga stranded copper wire, 2 colors, preferable red and black
dimmer, optional
wago connectors, wire nuts or similar
1/2" x 1/16" aluminum angle
3 prong appliance cord
screws and nuts to put it all together

No Heat sinks needed. Mine never gets more than 10 degrees above the room temp.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
LRS 350-36 driver,
QB132 panels 3K or 4K your choice,
18 ga stranded copper wire, 2 colors, preferable red and black
dimmer, optional
wago connectors, wire nuts or similar
1/2" x 1/16" aluminum angle
3 prong appliance cord
screws and nuts to put it all together

No Heat sinks needed. Mine never gets more than 10 degrees above the room temp.
There’s the ticket, right here.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
A question, have 3 boards of V3 SAMSUNG LM301H rspec. Would you wire series or parallel HLG suggests series but I see many wired in parallel and what are best corresponding drivers for this build.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Heat
A question, have 3 boards of V3 SAMSUNG LM301H rspec. Would you wire series or parallel HLG suggests series but I see many wired in parallel and what are best corresponding drivers for this build.
v3 is that better than v2?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
U got a pic of the boards? U didnt say what "kind" of boards. The lm301h is the type of diode. The r spec is the added red spectrum. The different boards use differing volts and wattages

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
This is a friends light but the boards are just like these and are V3 respec. He ran in parallel but has had some driver trouble. He was using a HLG 320h 48B for driver but thought I would double check since he had some trouble.

light.jpg