Green's Reefer Patch

Green_256

What's a SIP?
what's up guys, so instead of having a million different threads for each strain, and cycle, I'm just going to do everything here. Well, at least everything that doesn't have a specific catagory/conversation.

so this will just be my garden and things I'm working on at any Givin time! hope you guys enjoy!

so here's my gg4, it's a 30g sip, running living organics and probiotics! it's 2 plants in one, 4x4 scrog! she is starting her 8th day of flower.CM190401-232101001 (1).jpgCM190506-080210001 (1).jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
OK guys, I've got my wedding cake 15 days until chop, then she will be right at 10 weeks, going to start scoping trics tomorrow! and I'll decide exactly how long I like to flower her!IMG_20190509_001433_682.jpgIMG_20190509_001433_683.jpgIMG_20190509_001433_709.jpg

also I've got my gg4, she's on her second week of flower, just starting to really make buds, and getting that stretch in! don't have the best of pics of her, but these show some.

this gg4 is 2 ladies, in one 30g sip, running my probiotics oh course lol. she's under a 4x4 Scrog, taking up half of my 4x8 tent. for right now she's under a single ended 1k hps, but my new light should be arriving in the next couple weeks at most, so she will be switching lights when it gets here!CM190508-193439002.jpgCM190508-193455004.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
veg is going great, I manged to toss one the ladies into an old sip, it's not the new design but screw it, it will work fine, need to put a Scrog on her tomorrow!

also gotta make some room, so some will get thrown into a bigger pot and tossed into flower! also have to plant a bunch of clones tomorrow the cloner is getting a tad full lol then we're gunna pop a few beans!CM190509-214135004.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
alright guys, I've been busy as hell the last couple of days, but everything is going smooth!

I planted my two pheno's of jelly pie into the same sip lol, I'll take cuts off her, and eventually flower her.
CM190516-020330001.jpg
I also gave my cookies and Chem a home in one of my older 18g sips, this way I can give her a good chance at being the best that's she can be. after harvest I will decideif she's a worry keeper or if I should toss her.

my gg4/stardawg 30g sip is blowing up! close to being too big for veg, I need to tie her down and try to buy some time before my new light gets here.CM190516-033024006.jpg

other than that, everything is good, the wedding cake is just a few days away from chop!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
alrightyyy then ladies and gents, time for the update on green's Lil reefer patch! since I'm chopping down my wedding cake in about 2ish hours, I've been prepping my veg and ladies to replace it, once she comes down. I've got 2x 18g sips taking her place! 1 is a cookies and Chem pheno that I haven't been able to give a good shot yet, so she's got her own sip now, if she doesn't impress me this round she may get the chop for good, and I may try and get a cut of cnc from someone here, I know quite a few ppl with some beautiful pheno's of cnc, maybe someone would wanna trade for my jelly pie #3? will see after this run! but she still need to have a scrog set on her, I'll be handling that this morning!CM190522-041750002.jpgCM190518-204447001.jpg

next up is another old 18g sip, I moved my jelly pie cuts to the farm to awaite to be crossed and messed with, so this will be my last run of these 2 ladies for a while, so I shoved both cuts #3 and #6 into the same tiny 18g, lol I expect to have some issues with her, maybe it will be an easy fix with just a few topdressings! we will see! she's the only lady that has a scrog already on her!CM190518-204455002.jpg

lastly is my new design on my 30g sip, she is rocking 1x gg4 and 1x stardawg, and this 30g sip is my newest design with a vermeculite floor! she will taking over the other side of my 4x8 and have a 4x4 scrog on her, but I can't start her on flower until my new light arrives, ol widow is cutting it close on this one lol, but I can't and wont rush the man, bc you can't rush quality! and he has more than taken care of me and made it up to me 100's of times over again! I've gotten a killer deal on some upgrades to my light! but can't share all the secrets until it's set in stone tho! lolCM190311-174358001.jpg

but I've been having to be kind of rough with these 2 ladies in hopes of slowing down the growth to buy whyte widow and myself some time! but as soon and my new flower light arrives I'll be able to run both sides of my 4x8! saldy bc of heat, and not enough power, I haven't been able to run but only half of my 4x8, which is the entire reason for my new light! gg4 on the left, stardawg on the right.CM190522-041750002.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
last 2 sets of ladies, but surely not the least! first up, I had 2 extra wedding cakes but not enough sips for the ladies, and since I've already seen how poorly these ladies do in soil without a sip, I didn't even transplant them, they are both in half gallon pots about 2 feet tall, and we're just tossed into the 5x5 to fend for themselves! I'm not looking to get much out of them, just hate killing ladies, so hopefully they will live long enough to be added into the trim pile for some extracts, sorry no pics at this very moment!

and lastly!!! is my 30g sip. who has 2x gg4 ladies sitting in her fat ass! this sip is the old design which has the 6" net pots, and the lid as a floor/roof for the rez!
CM190219-220453001.jpg

she's covering the half of the 4x8 that I can run with a 1k hps, the last one was a 18g sip, and 1 gg4. this one is already close to twice her size, and only in the beginning of the 3rd week of flower, she has maybe another week left max of some stretching! but for sure is a lot bigger than the last!

thanks to @Heisenbeans who gave me the idea last cycle to add in 2x ladies rather then just one. in hopes to cut down on my veg time, it worked flawlessly, all is going great so far! I plan to give her 1 last top dressing with some Jamaican and seabird guano (high p) mixed with some compost and some ewc! and topping that with gro-kashi fir that sexy mycelium growth! That should give her enough juice to blast through the finish line!

I reached 1.3 pounds last cycle with 1 lady and a 18g sip, my goal is to hit at least 1.6 with these 2 ladies in a 30g sip!

first 2 pics, are the current 2x gg4 30g sip! (in third week of flower)
second 2 pics are last runs 1x gg4 18g sip! (tried to post pics around the same time as the current to show the difference in size. both using same exact 4x4 scrog)
CM190516-080217007.jpgCM190518-193137023.jpg20190114_063116.jpgCM190129-063034004.jpg

Last edited:

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Hey Green, loold like you have everything well planned out.
I have a question for you. How much sea bird guano are you using on the top dressing for that extra shot of potassium?
My growmie is starting on a Cake cross that will probably need it.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Hey Green, loold like you have everything well planned out.
I have a question for you. How much sea bird guano are you using on the top dressing for that extra shot of potassium?
My growmie is starting on a Cake cross that will probably need it.
sadly I can't really tell you exactly. bc I normally do 1 hand full for the 18g and 2 hand fulls for the 30g, I don't have a huge hand, but I'm no where near a tiny man either!

sorry I hope that helps. if I had to make a guess, I'd say between 1/4 and a 1/2 cup

Green_256

What's a SIP?
also I don't use just the seabird, I also use Jamaican and Mexican, just at different times! Jamaican is also high p, Mexican is high n, just in case someone reading this didn't know that.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
sadly I can't really tell you exactly. bc I normally do 1 hand full for the 18g and 2 hand fulls for the 30g, I don't have a huge hand, but I'm no where near a tiny man either!

sorry I hope that helps. if I had to make a guess, I'd say between 1/4 and a 1/2 cup
Thanks a bunch for the info and also luring me into trying sips. Lol
All them pics of those sexy ladies with the big tops you been throwing out there for the last six months. Then getting 1.3 lbs. on one plant without watering every day, just had to give it a try.

But what gets me a little nervous this run is there is a lot of 1st's.
From strains to lighting to sips to scrog.
It will be very interesting for sure.
It's a little tough watching it happen at my growmies place this time, but shit happens and he'll do a good job with it.

Let you get back to all that trimming now.
Hehe.
The price we have to pay for success can be costly.:confused:

Green_256

What's a SIP?
well wedding cake is just about done, I've got the entirety of her hanging up, for a nice slow and long hang dry, next up with be the trim, and curing time!

CM190523-193429016.jpg
my gg4 is about 3 to 4 weeks into flower, not exactly sure, I'd have to count if someone really wants to know exact day of flower.

but she is beautiful, already easily double my last. super excited and thinking about raising my Harvest guess weight from 1.6 to maybe 1.8-2 pounds! loving the amount of frost she is putting out!

few days ago. I did one final top dress, 1 handful of Mexican guano, 2 hand fulls(1 each) or Peruvian seabird and Jamaican guano! along with about 2 solo cups of ewc, and a shit ton on bu's compost, I topped all that with 3 handfulls of gro-Kashi. and now she is sealed up until harvest! really excited about this run!

the one thing I just can't figure out, is even tho I know for a fact beyond a doubt she has plenty of gas(nutrients) to be blowing up, for some reason I'm still having very bottom and lower leaves yellowing off any dying! only thing I can think as to reason why. would be that these leaves are getting almost zero light, bc the canopy is so thick, that maybe the plant is deciding that she doesn't need those leaves, other than that, I'm lost lol

CM190523-193110001.jpgCM190523-193121003.jpgCM190523-193149009.jpgCM190523-193159011.jpg