Greenpoint Seeds

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
All the testers I just tested came out crazy good. I suggest sundae batter. Everyone’s draws are dropping. Sniffing it crinkling their eyebrows looking at me like I know something they don’t know
I had the Sundae Batter testers too and mine was a dud on the tester drop but I have one going now. The tester beans were unsorted, so I'm pretty sure that was just bad luck on my part.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I tried to resist... hard but I only ordered one pack, Sundae Batter, I have seen those Sundae Driver offspring and they look really nice. Site says I am Silver member but I only got the 50% off I think. 50 bucks... an eighth of shitty dispo weed, or a pack of Heisenbeans for 420. Not hard to figure out. Plus I got lots of weed!

Dalton

Nobody
I have been ordering and sending cash for their regs. Not sure but I think they are pulling them and going to run fem and auto from here on out? The mesh was to much for me so CASH is king

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes, used mesh a few diff places, works fine. Including gps. Won't work for me now, the mesh payment window wont pop up no matter what. Lol. Just cancelled order. Lots o deals around. 40 percent off is good tho