Greenpoint Seeds

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
50 bucks for a pack of those testers are worth it. Sticky icky, aka zookies, etc. I got two, gonna get one more. Lots are doing early sales so they don't get completely fronted on 420. Jbc got stray fem 10 packs 75. Next best deal I found so far. Stimulus check came last night 🎉.

Opie1

Master Grower
50 bucks for a pack of those testers are worth it. Sticky icky, aka zookies, etc. I got two, gonna get one more. Lots are doing early sales so they don't get completely fronted on 420. Jbc got stray fem 10 packs 75. Next best deal I found so far. Stimulus check came last night 🎉.
I snatched two of the Grape Jelly, bout all I can stimulate for now, lol.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
What I meant to say was, after I made this post, when I went back, 😆, gone out of cart, the sticky icky, so the two I ended up with was the cake one, and The motor breath one.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Greenpoint Regs...what are the BIGGEST yielders? I did some research and i think..

Dreamcatcher, Chinook Haze, Gunslinger, Bounty Hunter..... Any other fat stackers? I am looking for something to run an 8 cell floraflex with. Once i find a mom i can take cuts and use my 6 inch cube pots.

I have some Animal Cookies X Blue Dream started right now so i am leaning Chinook Haze. I would love a tasty orange.
Bounty Hunter was an animal, big rock hard buds. I have 2 chinook hazes running now. The Hazey leaner is thin and wiry and looks to be an average type yielder. The stardawg looking one looks much more aggressive and I think will yield better.