Greenpoint Seeds

bill203

80 ml of fertilizer per gallon? That is an insanely large amount of fertilizer, especially if plants are not running strong already.

What brand fertilizer are you using?
its canna . i try to stay away from it growing more organic but plants seem hungry and its only thing i have on hand atm. the sea weed extract npk is 0-0-1 so its not really much. (also its 80ml to 10 litres so like 2.2 gallon right?)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Gu, I'm really impressed with the "Fruit Punch" seed you all "had" produced, (if only for a short time). Highest % of rosin I've ever pressed personally.
Now for the taste? I'm kinda afraid! lol
It smelled like a "Stink Bug" had been smashed nearby. I carried the smell for an hr after I touched the flower. Farther along in flower, it slowly calmed down and you could start smelling citrus notes struggling to escape that awful "stench".
No shit! Haha!
GMO wouldn't even make a "fart stain" to this. lol

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Got some GPS Heisen fire going in veg!! Bout to throw some in the 4x4 an goto 5gal bags!! The Bridezilla and ECSD (East Coast Stardawg) are effin monsters!! Got gmo cake, purple cake gg4s1, and a CC(M) X OBS (F) I crossed that's a beast too!! @angel4us has all these strains going in a thread "heisens all star linup" check that shit out its a jungle 😳 flipping amazing lmao Yuge Yuge plants

Attachments

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
GPS gear!! Heisen an Gu... 2 my favorite breeders my growmies!! Strait 🔥

Attachments

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Get your votes in

Sorry for the bad quality pics. Purple Cake that stretched like hell any tips for revegging? i failed pretty bad at cloning so im gonna try using distilled water and rock wool cubes if i can get this to reveg for a clone.

View attachment 83840View attachment 83842
hey dude! may i use your photo of the purple cake on my FB fan page? I currently sell greenpoint on my website and these would work great to just showcase some of the phenos they'll likely pull.

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
Announcement:
After seven years, the Stardawg male is being retired. The powerful chem line created by JJ of Topdawg Seeds served Greenpoint Seeds well. It's being retired because we’re moving to 100% feminized seeds. Feminized photoperiod and feminized auto flowering seeds will be the only types of seeds offered by Greenpoint starting in 2022. If you see regular photoperiod seeds on the menu now, there are no plans for recreating them after they sell out.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Announcement:
After seven years, the Stardawg male is being retired. The powerful chem line created by JJ of Topdawg Seeds served Greenpoint Seeds well. It's being retired because we’re moving to 100% feminized seeds. Feminized photoperiod and feminized auto flowering seeds will be the only types of seeds offered by Greenpoint starting in 2022. If you see regular photoperiod seeds on the menu now, there are no plans for recreating them after they sell out.
This mean I can go ahead and toss it?