Greenpoint Seeds

D

Deleted member 2835

I was looking into getting the table top model the smallest model they make and it was over 2k. My wife bought me one off of Amazon for $500 and honestly no one can tell the difference between machine trimmed vs hand trimmed. I can tell though by the amount of trim I end up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice trimmer can you show us some sample buds from it?
You can control how close you want it by the vacuum you put on it. It wasn't all the way closed on these buds.
If you want a close shave you gonna have to run it through the machine and either trim it right then or wait till it's dried.
It has different tumblers where the grates are smaller and you can process dried bud. I don't like that because it knocks off too much trichs and dried leaves are much harder to take off with the centurion. I've process a lot of lbs of weed with this particular machine. I won't hand trim with today's prices.

16958786239962983214572068917917.jpg16958787230855591349444442076722.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Oi that thing is BEAUTIFUL TFC, and I totally need to make 1 or 2 of those pretty soon as this putting harvests in jars everytime is starting to suck a little bit.
View attachment 130934
If you can find the 8lb version of the “Vittles Vault” on sale then it’s worth getting those because I think they’re buckets feel a little thicker. I haven’t seen them on Amazon for awhile though so when I needed more I bought these https://a.co/d/77MXBow

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Just a check valve at the bottom and top of the buckets. I have the timer set to run the pump for 15 minutes every day.
Never seen that curing bucket idea before.
Be good as long as your outside humidity is where you want it or am I missing something?
Gonna have to make one out of an 18-gal tote.

It's so easy for mold to start and hell to stop it.
I open my flowers up to help find the mold and expose it to the UV of the sun and it kills it.
It will turn brown and I just scratch the dead tissue off and go on.
You have to do it before it turns to cotton.
I deal with mold every year, especially some of this old stuff I work with.

Are you using a simple aquarium air pump for the bucket?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Never seen that curing bucket idea before.
Be good as long as your outside humidity is where you want it or am I missing something?
Gonna have to make one out of an 18-gal tote.

It's so easy for mold to start and hell to stop it.
I open my flowers up to help find the mold and expose it to the UV of the sun and it kills it.
It will turn brown and I just scratch the dead tissue off and go on.
You have to do it before it turns to cotton.
I deal with mold every year, especially some of this old stuff I work with.

Are you using a simple aquarium air pump for the bucket?
The buckets have gamma lids, and check valves, so the humidity in the room really doesn’t matter unless it is way off. It acts the same as burping jars, just on a larger scale, and without the need to remove the lids.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
The buckets have gamma lids, and check valves, so the humidity in the room really doesn’t matter unless it is way off. It acts the same as burping jars, just on a larger scale, and without the need to remove the lids.
Good idea
Now I won't have to wear a dust mask when I switch from drying to curing containers. lol
Remember I dry till the stems snap. I like for the resin heads to be on the "gritty side" when all is done.
Mold is easy to grow in your storing jar or plastic container after a month or two.
It's disappointing to crack the lid and you get a whiff of that "skunky mold" smell.
Hell, those are fuel filters for the check valves.