Greenpoint Seeds

Day 25 of flower now for my other cut of Heisen's Dotz who is out of a scrog, and she was 22" off her netpot when I sent her to flower, she is now 68" off of it and the popcorn is popping 🍿. Oi... To think Heisen's new Stardawg male is going to make crosses that make this one look pedestrian is kinda blowing my mind. I can't wait to see it and I am highly considering putting TreeFarmer somewhere in my name like Charlie. 😆
HMR D25 1 S.jpg
HMR D25 2 S.jpg
HMR D25 3 S.jpgHMR D25 1 S.jpgHMR D25 2 S.jpgHMR D25 3 S.jpg

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Got an email from GPS offering a Diamond35 discount code for diamond members.
Noticed a few new ones in the mix. Still gonna due regs, so I think I'll pick up a pack of the Dub Star!
Email stated that discount codes are stackable. Tried the Diamond 20 with the 35%, couldn't get the 2 together?
Send Gu a message. I've seen people contact him with issues stacking coupons before on their discord and he's sorted them out.

View attachment 129388
Jelly Pie #1
I started using Jacks 3-2-1 and haven’t used it enough to figure out what works best for me.
Both of these have copper colored leaf edges pretty bad, a lot more than I usually have and I can’t figure out what it is.
View attachment 129389
Jelly Pie #2
This plant is twice as big and has big egg sized chunkers all over it. I’m glad I took a clone.
Salute @Opie1 , @Greenthumbskunk just posted a really good video on Jack's 321
https://www.youtube.com/live/6rfHEUwhXsM?feature=share and at around 14:25 GG talks about rust spots showing up on the edges of leaves as Calcium deficiency. I would maybe try just adjusting the ratio you mix your Cal from 2 to say 2.2(small bump) might help keep them green. Also I personally found while I was running Jack's that a small addition (1 shot glass/5 gal) of clean kelp really helped to keep my plants leaves more green than with out using it.
Hope that helps 👍

Opie1

Master Grower
Salute @Opie1 , @Greenthumbskunk just posted a really good video on Jack's 321
https://www.youtube.com/live/6rfHEUwhXsM?feature=share and at around 14:25 GG talks about rust spots showing up on the edges of leaves as Calcium deficiency. I would maybe try just adjusting the ratio you mix your Cal from 2 to say 2.2(small bump) might help keep them green. Also I personally found while I was running Jack's that a small addition (1 shot glass/5 gal) of clean kelp really helped to keep my plants leaves more green than with out using it.
Hope that helps 👍
Really appreciate it brother, I’ll see what happens. Also, where’d you source the kelp?
Did you find something that you like better than Jack’s?

Really appreciate it brother, I’ll see what happens. Also, where’d you source the kelp?
Did you find something that you like better than Jack’s?
Your very welcome Opie1 and I get my clean kelp off of Amazon Bloom City Clean Kelp

When I finally ran out of Jack's (only took 3 years ) I decided to give Southern AG a try as I absolutely love thier fungicide and saw on their website they were now making a hydro blend themselves. Now keep this on the low low, but I think Heisen might be doing a little fertilizer consulting on the side nowadays cuz his plants really seem to love it and there is some other link I just can't but my finger on.
SG Hydro Nutes.jpg
Making Deez Nutez.jpg