Got some outdoors going,

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Well I went and checked on my plants today and got some bad news. One just died, without much warning, gonna have to bring a microscope tomorrow and see whats going on. It, of course, was my best smelling plant, grape candy ...the other ones are still healthy for now anyways...

Sorry for your loss. Plant looks like it dried out.

If it's a cloned plant with a less than robust root system, the wind swaying the plant may have caused a torn root attachment. Seen that before.

Werper

We had heavy rains just days before, it's also from seed. I'm going to pluck it today and see if I can find any clues.
There is a possiblitly it had dried out, the heavy rains as I look at the weather were about 5-6 days ago. It would seem odd though that it would be the only one that dried out, when their are 2 plants that are much smaller than that one that are doing fine.

Werper

Well I guess I've give an update since I started this thread, hate when people don't give a conclusion. So as you probably guessed by now things didn't work out so well. The creature that was gnawing on my plants killed another one and injured t he rest. I finally figured out what it was though...It was a caddy shack moment, like Bill Murray and gopher. I heard this rustling in the leaves and finally a red squirrel emerged and just looked at me like "what are you doing in my patch and yeah I'm the one eating your plants what you gonna do about it?" It's about the size of something that could be responsible for this. Beyond that I'm usually all organic, well this year I decided to go with a little mono potassium phosphate. 1/2 a teaspoon per gallon, feed them one week....waited a little over a week and hit them again and no bueno, some of my plants got burnt, others took it o.k. Now remember that drone I was worried about it, well I went to my garden one day and was checking out crystals when I stumbled upon a clean cut stem, I than noticed that there were multiple stems cut off each plant! They didn't take it all so I didn't notice it right off the bat. So all in all I ended up with a SMALL fraction of what was looking to be like a good harvest. Ahhhh the pleasures of outdoor guerrilla gardening....don't know if I'm going to be doing it again next year. Anyways I hope everyone's grow turned out better than mine!

Now1more

Super Active Member
An even stranger feeling is when you can legally grow and tresspass on your property, slice through your greenhouse and take everything! Sorry to hear about your situation. I feel your pain. They didn't get me this year. I slept out with my babies for about 2 1/2 weeks. My back certainly didn't like it and there were some chilly nights. Next year I'll have a shed up. That should be a bit cozier.

angel4us

Super Active Member
An even stranger feeling is when you can legally grow and tresspass on your property, slice through your greenhouse and take everything! Sorry to hear about your situation. I feel your pain. They didn't get me this year. I slept out with my babies for about 2 1/2 weeks. My back certainly didn't like it and there were some chilly nights. Next year I'll have a shed up. That should be a bit cozier.
Back in the day I used to put beercan stringers up with fishing line trip wires to make noise - a couple times deer got me excited but never any theives!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Wow. Never thought of sleeping out there. Hell ya!!