Got some outdoors going,

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Yeah, my thought is the smell might have drifted and he caught wind of it...literally. Could be a case of paranoia, but this guy looked like a knuckleheaded redneck that didn't smoke. Hope it's just paranoia....cheers.
Find a roadkill dead animal that is starting to ripen. A decent sized racoon, porcupine or woodchuck might do. Put it in the bushes on the other side of the trail the 4 wheeler was on for a cover odor.

Werper

Find a roadkill dead animal that is starting to ripen. A decent sized racoon, porcupine or woodchuck might do. Put it in the bushes on the other side of the trail the 4 wheeler was on for a cover odor.
Funny you mention this, I just happened to go by a dead skunk yesterday and was thinking the same thing. Now actually pulling over and scraping it off the road is a lot different than just thinking about it. I'll have to drive back by today and see if it got chucked to the side of the road. I was also thinking about it seeming unnatural being ran over and all...but still might do it.

Werper

The four wheeler owns a tract of property adjacent to where I grow and they aren't supposed to be riding their four wheelers on this tract of land. What happens is the river gets low enough and they are able to cross it. Hopefully with the rain coming it will push the river high enough to block them. Aside from my grow I have to worry about my dog when they come, getting hit by them or chasing them. So they're definitely something I've grown to resent. Might have to engage in some guerrilla warfare with my guerrilla grow if the river doesn't stop them :)

Last edited:

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Funny you mention this, I just happened to go by a dead skunk yesterday and was thinking the same thing. Now actually pulling over and scraping it off the road is a lot different than just thinking about it. I'll have to drive back by today and see if it got chucked to the side of the road. I was also thinking about it seeming unnatural being ran over and all...but still might do it.
Heavy duty plastic Contractor garbage bag and snow shovel. ;)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This site has been good to me for 5 years. Yesterday I think it might have got compromised. I was at my spot putting up netting while my dog was playing in the river. I hear a four wheeler approaching so I run out and grab my dog, the four wheeler passes by while looking over in the general area of my grow. 10 minutes later I hear a drone flying way above tree line flying over the area. It was pretty far up but I don't know. It's got me a little on edge........
5 years?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I have to do a double take when I look at your plants, they’re really well camouflaged. Seriously there’s a lot of outdoor grows on here but yours is the only one that looks like an English garden.

4 wheeler dude was probably thinking, “f*** he saw me on my 4 wheeler out here and I’m not supposed to be out here.” You were just walking your dog 🤷‍♂️