Got some outdoors going,

Werper

In a legal state (2 plants) can't grow where I live so this is a guerrilla grow ..... Anyways these are Heisenbeans PP s1 and adub x jetfuel. Took a gamble because I really don't know how they're going to fare outdoors here. These pics were taken yesterday, today I topped them in an attempt to keep them somewhat in control before going into the stretch phase...

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’m jealous. I love it. I envy good outdoor growers. To me natural and organic is the way to go. Right now I’m indoor but all soil from seed and no hydroponic bs
I’m one of the few who hates growing outside. Mold and bugs are a real issue outside, and pretty much non existent in an indoor grow, unless you get clones from someone else. I grow organic now but I prefer inside in a controlled environment.

Werper

I’m one of the few who hates growing outside. Mold and bugs are a real issue outside, and pretty much non existent in an indoor grow, unless you get clones from someone else. I grow organic now but I prefer inside in a controlled environment.
Yeah the mold factor, especially in the northeast, is a big negative that can suck the enjoyment right out of your grow. I do like that you can just let them go and become beasts! Think I'm gonna try some regalia this year for mold, hopefully it minimize it.

Werper

I’m jealous. I love it. I envy good outdoor growers. To me natural and organic is the way to go. Right now I’m indoor but all soil from seed and no hydroponic bs
I'm in a legal state but this isn't a legal grow. In this state you can only have 2 flowering and I think you're supposed to have some fencing around them, not sure though. I think making it legal took all the fun out of it!

Werper

This site has been good to me for 5 years. Yesterday I think it might have got compromised. I was at my spot putting up netting while my dog was playing in the river. I hear a four wheeler approaching so I run out and grab my dog, the four wheeler passes by while looking over in the general area of my grow. 10 minutes later I hear a drone flying way above tree line flying over the area. It was pretty far up but I don't know. It's got me a little on edge........

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
This site has been good to me for 5 years. Yesterday I think it might have got compromised. I was at my spot putting up netting while my dog was playing in the river. I hear a four wheeler approaching so I run out and grab my dog, the four wheeler passes by while looking over in the general area of my grow. 10 minutes later I hear a drone flying way above tree line flying over the area. It was pretty far up but I don't know. It's got me a little on edge........
U smoked too much , everyone has plants of their own to worry about

angel4us

Super Active Member

Powdery mildew can ruin an indoor grow and the pretty much the room for any future grows!!! That’s why I invested in this ultraviolet air cleaner to kill powderymildew and mold spores in air -950$ insurance policy - keeping humidity in check and LOTS of air flow is a must indoors

Attachments