GLO

D

Deleted member 60

I snagged 4 packs of Clearwater Mai Tai crosses for $120.....and each pack had no less than 13 seeds...some..with 17 in the pack.

Ooops....without a doubt....that pricing just blew those $200 + packs right off the map here for good. 8 packs for $240....or ONE pack for $240? Seriously? Talk about searching for the Grail...... in 10 seeds....or 60+ seeds? Gotta be puttin a serious dent in sales for other banks.

If they can sell packs at those prices and still exist/make a profit.... it just makes ya realize how badly we've been gettin' ganked on these purchases...especially the outright ones where yer going direct to the breeder's site and not through a bank. Haven't even looked at any seedybanks sites since GLO hit hard. There's no reason to.

"I've fallen and I can't get up" Heeeheee.....

I think I got dropped in the glitch.... trying to decide if I need to see these sale notifications in my box every few days. LOL.

Such great deals... even if ya don't need seeds...and that's the problem...
It was the glitch...that or we got discontinued for not placing a recent order(couple weeks)...I haven’t received one in a week or two either.

I might just start burning through the inventory and hop back on the email...

D

Deleted member 60

I haven't ordered for a few months, for sure. That may be it. Kinda already decided to just take a few extra cuts here/there and grow more of the seeds I already have. Nobody has anything NEW anymore anyway. All of us already have the fire in our collections....we just need to grow more/buy less and find the gems.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
How often do they get re-stocks in? I wanted to go back and snag a pack of CSI's forum cut S1's but they were gone already :) Oh well, he has lots of other crosses I'm interested in too. It is a pretty dope ass collection of breeders on there. And at those prices... yeah why would you go anywhere else if you're looking for those breeders' seeds.