GLO

D

Deleted member 60

They should send you a tracking/paid invoice @Hellmudd bones. Seems to be within a day or so for me. I'd check and see if the charge went through/etc. and go from there/email them if it didn't.

I'm holding off. Crazy prices....for sure.... but they won't do me any good in the bucket. I already fell off the wagon....again...hard....LOL. @ this point the wife just laughs and says "Lemme guess what this charge is for"
Heehee....

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
They should send you a tracking/paid invoice @Hellmudd bones. Seems to be within a day or so for me. I'd check and see if the charge went through/etc. and go from there/email them if it didn't.

I'm holding off. Crazy prices....for sure.... but they won't do me any good in the bucket. I already fell off the wagon....again...hard....LOL. @ this point the wife just laughs and says "Lemme guess what this charge is for"
Heehee....
I also didn’t get tracking. Which email usually sends it? G and L or Flavor?

They will provide tracking when it sends out. They also combine orders without asking if ordered within short time/before being sent out. Just be careful if they’re running freebies on large orders if you do 2 separate ones they will combine and only give 1 freebie for the order. So best to wait a few days typically when they run the promos.

I simply wish I had more space.

Jtgreen

They will provide tracking when it sends out. They also combine orders without asking if ordered within short time/before being sent out. Just be careful if they’re running freebies on large orders if you do 2 separate ones they will combine and only give 1 freebie for the order. So best to wait a few days typically when they run the promos.

I simply wish I had more space.
Around Xmas I paid shipping on 3 separate orders that they shipped together