Germinating very old seeds...skunk #3

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'm starting to sound like the old buzzard that I am....but..I am unimpressed with the current strains of bud. I miss the stuff from 20 years ago. JackHerrer, Northern lights, bubblegum....SKUNK.
20 years ago it was brick weed ,pine bud and skunk, around here at least.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
"But officer, I was only going one way" 🤷‍♂️
i've pulled that one about 4 or maybe 6 times in the 35 odd years after getting married don't know what is worse tires scrheeing or the sounds and words coming from the passenger seat!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I could go for some pine bud and some skunk...any ideas where to look for seeds?
@ the time what few really good seeds, were planted where i could see and topped to keepem low.could not risk more ,seeds of that vintage, i am no help on that front .

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Been wanting to try these
Snag it! I got a 5-pack of his IBL of the Pine Tar Kush in an auction bundle - no clue how old they were or how stored. I sent the whole pack to @J.James andhe got one male and one female and made us some beans. I have way too much stuff to drop.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
If they have been stored right no reason why they shouldn't pop - soak them in water for 24 hour then onto damp towel on a heat mat

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Mind sound mad but rol a piece of fine sand paper into a tube tape it so it doesn't come un done put you hand over one end with that sand on the inside of tube drop in seeds hand stops them flying out hand over top shake for a few seconds gently.Drop into water for 24 hour until they split then damp paper towel

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mind sound mad but rol a piece of fine sand paper into a tube tape it so it doesn't come un done put you hand over one end with that sand on the inside of tube drop in seeds hand stops them flying out hand over top shake for a few seconds gently.Drop into water for 24 hour until they split then damp paper towel
You can also take any tube container with a lid, and roll up the sandpapaer and stick it inside ;)