Generally Growing

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
Ripped down a GSC & the 2 smaller Blue Dreams that didn’t grow quite like they should have.
8E9CFC66-CFCA-419E-855F-ECCD3422E27C.jpeg
Gonna take the best buds off the GSC and oil the rest. The 2 BD’s will be all oil.

Gotta chop the little ECSD today yet.
A728AFD0-AD28-4227-8971-0C698DC428BB.jpeg
47A359DC-78EC-4A5C-BF72-5EAA3AA05640.jpeg
Tomorrow I’ll get started on the big Blue Dream not pictured 😉

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
Just read through the whole journal... nice work @GeneralSmokeUppington! Really appreciate the Details divulged on cloning in rock wool cubes tutorial.
I will say that while that method generally works, sometimes I get a lack of cooperation from the ladies. At this point though, I feel it’s a lack of health that you really can’t see from the donor plant.

Sometimes it’s easy to justify neglecting the mothers as life can simply get hectic.

But in general, I’ve found that method to work quite well once you get a feel for the moisture levels in the blocks.

And now for the up date...

Still working on it. This Blue Dream is one sticky bitch!

Buds are sticking to my gloves, my gloves are sticking to my gloves, my scissors don’t want to spring back open 🙄

I’m tired as all get out, went to bed around 9:30 🙀 last night. Didn’t get out of bed till about 6:30. I didn’t sleep straight through though. Every time I woke up I was all sweaty like someone poured water on me while I was sleeping 🙄

Making some onion garlic honey syrup to see if it will help as I’m having limited success with the fire cider so far. Plus I can’t seem to stomach the flavor of the fire cider right now. The syrup will be done later this evening.

One of the drawbacks to natural cold and flu remedies is they need to be prepared ahead of time. They work best at preventing sickness. But they do usually shorten the duration as well taken after the fact.

That's a malady of the modern “medical industry”. They have everyone running to them for a “cure” after the fact instead of concentrating on prevention. <— No profits there 🤔

Anyway, some progress pics

Attachments

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
A little while ago I had to replace two of the cobs in my blurple LED. The LED’s themselves are white. There’s a blurple lens over each cob.

Anyone know if the lens can be removed without affecting growth. Or would it only affect flowering?

It would be real nice if I could remove the lenses and still get the same performance.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
A little while ago I had to replace two of the cobs in my blurple LED. The LED’s themselves are white. There’s a blurple lens over each cob.

Anyone know if the lens can be removed without affecting growth. Or would it only affect flowering?

It would be real nice if I could remove the lenses and still get the same performance.
Without seeing the diodes or lens, i wood think it wood for sure make it a more brighter or intense beams without the lens . just my opinion. The lens protects the lights and shoots out light at certain angle.
But like big perm said a pic wood make answering ur questions easier if possible.
Thx

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I seriously doubt it would affect growth as most of us using cobs use plain old white of one k value or another.
Timber has suggested to remove reflectors and lens as they cause heat build up. I removed all mine and was shocked at how many had heat damage on them.
The lenses may have helped with the original failure who knows.

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
I’d have to take it apart to get the pic. I’m waiting till I get the parts to take it apart again. It’s being used atm for a veg light.

If/when I get the part, shipping from China as their US warehouse is OOS on that part, I‘ll get some pics of the lights /lenses up.