Generally Growing

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
Nice skillz man👍, if your blue dream cut is legit there are a few guys on here who would be very happy to add a cut to their garden 😉.
I recently had someone smoke some of mine that used to smoke it a lot when it was new. She said it was just like she remembered it.

I got it from a guy, through a guy I knew. It was literally like a clandestine operation. Last minute meeting at a last minute location. And a box of cuttings :ROFLMAO:

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
5 GSC, 3 Blue Dream, and 4 ECSD AJ cut cuttings.
2E20F170-A8C8-475E-8569-0B4BEAA17144.jpeg
3 GSC popped roots out the bottom after about 5 daze 🔥
CABAEB18-4B00-41FB-8EDA-8CE2186876C4.jpeg
Technically there’s a 4th cut that’s rooted, but I’ll let it wait another day or two should be enough to pop roots out the bottom.
A50BDFB6-FF5A-4E80-A021-61C9E02D5437.jpeg

I was hoping to run GSC in hydro, but they rooted before I could get some extra buckets setup 🙄

So basically I was caught unprepared 😂

Last three is one of the four ECSD that should be ready sometime next week 🤞🏻
E01C6B99-CCDE-4B0C-8ACD-AA62EF898607.jpeg

8F5EB7E9-B85D-499E-B373-DA818E4D7E92.jpeg

98FF5988-D15B-4A95-83AF-5D52A1EA4759.jpeg

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
@Gweedo When you prep the cubes they should have enough moisture in the cube to get the cuttings through to rooting.

If necessary you can mist the inside of the dome. If you water them they won’t root. They’ll just rot in the cubes as the rock wool holds too much water.

What I do is pH some RO water to between 4.0 & 4.5. Then I drop the cubes in and let them soak for a few minutes “after” they sink.

Remove them from the water and give them 4-6 shakes expelling some water from the cubes. Like I said, they hold too much, so you need to remove some.

Then make some cuttings. Scrape down the stem for about 1” so you see the white under the green.

I make my own rooting gel with Dip n Grow and a gel powder, something cellulose.

Dip them, poke them into the cubes, mist the dome and wait.

Usually about the time you think they need to be watered they pop roots.

Then into pots they go 👍🏻

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
Doing some rearranging in the veg room.

Most of the cuttings have rooted. Still waiting on two more. That were added later.

Put 3 Blue Dream & one ECSD cuttings in hydro.

Put two ECSD cuttings in soil.

2874F5C9-C4D5-4812-8C72-FF16F4A6508C.jpeg

Ice River Genetics DaBear finishing up.
B1A67EA9-D6ED-4D4C-8D9F-C1012FF31887.jpeg

Da Bear budF4CDF9E9-FBA3-436F-9696-CE4FC555A588.jpeg

GDP @ about two weeks.
3131EED2-2849-40FB-8981-CE83511153B0.jpeg

GSC, same one as the last GSC I posted.
879B5184-D974-4B11-A5E8-1A01CCFC2460.jpeg

More work to be done on the flower side tomorrow after I feed my bees. The hives are a little lite for this time of year 🙁

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
BTW, and not cannabis related.

If anyone out there is having issues with gallstones and contemplating surgery, message me.

I’ll tell ya how to get rid of them naturally, FOR FREE!

I’ve done it / am still doing it. I should be passing some more stones on Sunday. I have passed over a hundred stones so far.

I have pics to prove it too. But I opted not to get the T-shirt 😂

The best part is it’s under $20 for a treatment. For supplies, not paid to me.

It’s time people stop getting expensive, invasive surgeries for things that can be done naturally!

Did you know they do over a million gallbladder surgeries a year?

Even at a modest 10K per, that’s a lot of beer money.

You have nothing too lose and it will only take 7 days to literally see the results.

You WILL feel better after the first day too!

This is not bullshit, it really does work.

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
BTW, and not cannabis related.

If anyone out there is having issues with gallstones and contemplating surgery, message me.

I’ll tell ya how to get rid of them naturally, FOR FREE!

I’ve done it / am still doing it. I should be passing some more stones on Sunday. I have passed over a hundred stones so far.

I have pics to prove it too. But I opted not to get the T-shirt 😂

The best part is it’s under $20 for a treatment. For supplies, not paid to me.

It’s time people stop getting expensive, invasive surgeries for things that can be done naturally!

Did you know they do over a million gallbladder surgeries a year?

Even at a modest 10K per, that’s a lot of beer money.

You have nothing too lose and it will only take 7 days to literally see the results.

You WILL feel better after the first day too!

This is not bullshit, it really does work.
Do tell!