Generally Growing

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
Just gonna jump in like you already know what’s going on 😂

First two pics are some GDP, (soil), bud from a herm. It was a polite herm, only molested itself. The girls around it were untouched 🥳

The next two are a hydro Blue Dream. She got a little weird. I ass-u-me it was from the pH swings.

I’m not really liking these muted from CES. It’s basically a knock off of GH three part formulas. I only use two though. They’re nearly identical according to the label. I still have quite a bit left so I’m gonna give it another go before dumping it.

Plus I now know to keep a closer watch on it.

Last pic is a Mango in soil @ 52 daze. She’s good for night time use.
I hope I can find a terp profile so I can make some carts. I avoid burning as much as possible anymore 😉

Attachments

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
So I think I mentioned that I was having a pH swing issue for a bit. It was a wild roller coaster deal that I finally got a handle on 🙄

I was really thinking that the girls were gonna croak on me. But they pulled through.

Unfortunately the pH issues caused stunted bud growth... at least that’s what I’m blaming it on 😉

I added some to the cookie jar, but everything was popcorn. Which is ok since I’m finally gonna make some Blue Dream carts.

Here’s a pic of the cookie jar,
281E730D-DDD3-4546-AC9E-F3C38C2AD6F8.jpeg
and a solo popcorn pic in my hand for reference.
1BDD0F3C-753C-4474-B8FA-09128B2FEC08.jpeg

Very tasty popcorn, but popcorn nonetheless.

Blue Dream cut went into soil for a new mom.
AD830542-B307-4AA5-8DBB-B73EF8FCED4C.jpeg

And a shot of the veg area.
54F41523-0111-47BB-8034-5223A5CE3E25.jpeg

Aaannd the train kept a rollin’ all night long...

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
For some reason I keep thinking this Girl Scout Cookie is a Blue Dream... pic is 23 daze... today is 24.

DB540110-406C-4A4D-B67F-6012D17DF358.jpeg

FCBDC1FF-C00A-46E0-8FBA-6FC35078FD00.jpeg

C8198244-CA65-4866-A611-77604E0B9BAF.jpeg

Vegging took longer than expected causing a backup in the assembly line. So I switched all the veggers to the flower side and the flowering plants to the veg area.

For what was the flower side, I’m using an 8’ x 4’ floor space. What was the veg side is an old 4’ x 4’ basement shower.

I could hardly believe I had all these plants vegging in that 4’ space 😂

Pic is the 8’ x 4’ veg area.

C6345F72-B1CE-42AD-A8DA-03F590B3B794.jpeg

Pic is the 4’ x 4’ flower area.

2B2ED0B1-4EC3-43B5-9D2A-C6D8176CB307.jpeg

The plan is to veg a good portion of the 8’ area for a few more weeks. Then some will go back to the 4’ room which will be flipped back to veg. By then the big Mango will be harvested. So then the GSC, the Godzilla Glue, a small Mango, a small ECSD, and a mystery meat, ( I forgot to tag her), will fill in the 8’ area and get flipped back to flower 🙀🤪😎 Otherwise known as the basement square dance 😂

Making Blue Dream carts today, will finish them tomorrow. Unless I can’t sleep tonight.

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
Finally getting the Mango chopped.

Funny, not ha ha, a few short years ago I’d trim for 8 - 10 hours no problem. Now I trim about a half ounce and I need a break 😂

Might be time to buy one of them bowl trimmers 💰🤔

And my 3rd tomato of the season 😋😋😋

Attachments

Last edited:

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
Sooooo....

I just got my room straightened out. I had to make my 4'x4' veg area the flower area. And the 4'x9' flower area the veg area.
I just finished switching them back.
This is mostly due to my inability to throw away cuttings that root
😜

I've got 4 plants, (ECSD), in the back in RWDC. Three are doing good, the other is really lagging behind.

Then there's a mix of ECSD, Da Bear (Ice River Genetics), Mango, Girl Scout Cookies, and I think there's a Blue Dream in there. I forgot to tag it, looks like a BD? We'll see if it smokes like one in a few months though
😉

I think 3 of the soil plants are about half way thru flowering. The smaller pots that are on top of the square planter on the right are lemon trees. The smaller pots in the foreground are Paw Paw trees that are finally breaking ground
👍

The "other" plants in the veg room are coffee, some more lemon trees, and some goji berry cuttings.

And Da Bear #3 popped roots yesterday.

Attachments