Gardening With Evergreen.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Nice work @Evergreengardener. I may have to get with you down the line sometime about that water only soil.

I'm already a lazy gardener. I feel myself wanting to get lazier every time I come across your pic posts.
Thanks man. that was why i started it since i didnt have time to tend to them everyday, but now im with them many times a day anyway doing something lol but no complaints now that i have time again

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Ya cmon man let us in on the secret
no secrets man had a buddy on the other forum give me a recipe then i looked at a shit load more and basically made my own version of subcools supersoil ( with tweeks from others) i didnt want it to be the kind of soil you put a smaller amount in the bottom and still need reg soil for the rest of the pot and it just happened to work out for me lol i still tweak it but key is to keep it living

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
no secrets man had a buddy on the other forum give me a recipe then i looked at a shit load more and basically made my own version of subcools supersoil ( with tweeks from others) i didnt want it to be the kind of soil you put a smaller amount in the bottom and still need reg soil for the rest of the pot and it just happened to work out for me lol i still tweak it but key is to keep it living
And...... I need a good soil recipe! Pleaseeee

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man bro! That potm pic reminds me of the old school blueberry cut I had in 2002. I love seeing it in you avatar and now in the potm spot!

I was thinking the dynoberry might grab it this month too but that bridezilla is looking hard to beat on page 1!

Garden is looking tits and @ me on that soil write up as well. No rush, but yeah

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Man bro! That potm pic reminds me of the old school blueberry cut I had in 2002. I love seeing it in you avatar and now in the potm spot!

I was thinking the dynoberry might grab it this month too but that bridezilla is looking hard to beat on page 1!

Garden is looking tits and @ me on that soil write up as well. No rush, but yeah
That bridezilla is sexy man but it comes down to the vote, that Dbb will be in the top three again 🔥 🔥

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
All the evergreens got uppotted this week they are pretty much all growing uniform at the moment.

the lavender martini should be spitting pollen anyday now lets hope its fertile lol

the Heisenbeans run is coming along nicely topped all the crosses and s1s 2 days ago, i have one sundae driver that is way smaller than the rest but still a healthy plant.

the bridezilla x Scj ( anyone got name ideas?) male is a giver lots of pollen from him the female will be ready for pollen in maybe a week so those f2s should def be happening now.

the southern banana @Amos Otis is coming along nicely hopefully they will show sex soon

ill post up some pics of everything going on by the weekend