Gallery for UGC -2.0

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Cloning exercise...because that is what this has become. :D Sometimes we must be humbled before we can achieve greatness.

The good news is they are all rooted.. GG4 Topanga and maybe a Walter White...i think Walter should enter all my contests henceforth..

But they are not dead !!!!

I got a new clone light...next round i am going to be ready to give it a go. I am really happy for the trial run.

#100 Gwheels. An assortment of clones that will probably make it. The topanga is my keeper so that will run the course.

The good news is they all have bottom of the pot roots :D we are on. like a stoned donkey kong.

20200501_044143[1].jpg

F series

Insanely Active Member
Cloning exercise...because that is what this has become. :D Sometimes we must be humbled before we can achieve greatness.

The good news is they are all rooted.. GG4 Topanga and maybe a Walter White...i think Walter should enter all my contests henceforth..

But they are not dead !!!!

I got a new clone light...next round i am going to be ready to give it a go. I am really happy for the trial run.

#100 Gwheels. An assortment of clones that will probably make it. The topanga is my keeper so that will run the course.

The good news is they all have bottom of the pot roots :D we are on. like a stoned donkey kong.

View attachment 57598
Damn lmfao