Gallery for UGC -2.0

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
J.James #221

Eliminated the 3 males from the grow and will repot the females today into 5 gallon buckets using recycled soil
P5190002 (1).JPG

First I'll top them down and remove the bottom fan leaves
P5190003 (1).JPG

Then I'll move them into the new homes
P5190008 (1).JPG

Mulching with wild rice hulls this year
P5200011.JPG

I will clean out the tent and move the plants back later tonight

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Transplanted and put under the cob in the veg tent. Hopefully start to take off now that their transplanted and under a proper light

Copy’s mac1 x grape slurpee upfront
Plants in the back are deathstar oreoz and mitten cake batter 81AA837C-D9B5-4DAD-A8D2-0D87E427D309.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am going to up pot them as soon as i get the coco cleaned up. 2 and 4 gallon pots OR i am making a 4 port bubble bucket. I will decide this weekend.

Walter white front left..back left 2 are GG4 and the other pair are Dubstep.

edit...man its good to have some alive clones...they are even lush. I bought a better sprouter and the mars 48 is covering a floor drain right now. Eat shit blurple!
DSCF5458.JPG
DSCF5455.JPG

Last edited:

THT

Really Active Member
Frosting up all around now, I'll have some close ups probably next week.
Main tent, uptown orange. I've spent a while now looking for some interesting expressions of the uptown brown strain but I'm just not finding it. Thankfully I love tangie, cause all 5 of the ladies have nothing but oily orange on the nose
20200523_004141.jpg20200523_004205.jpg

The spare square is overflowing at this point but I'm happily surprised with the noses on both tangilope and gorilla zkittlez.
The lemon banana sherbet x sour straw chuck is a full on LBS leaner.
Lbs x ss
20200523_003407.jpg

Group shot, lotta plant for a 2x2 tent.
20200523_003322.jpg

Attachments

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I know I said I was going to veg these a couple more weeks but I changed my mind (because I am fickle) and flipped them last night. It felt like they were as big as they were going to get in these pots. (And they were getting close to the light in my little veg tent.) My flower tent is now very crowded.

Now to see if I have any girls...

update05242020.jpg

DesertPlants

The Collector
2020-05-24 Update: The RQ/BBF from J.James turned out to be male and was culled. My final three are left. All were transplanted in to five gallon smart pots today. Sticking with the Roots Organics since increasing the feed schedule seems to be doing the trick... they didn't get too deprived.

IMG_1508.jpg

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Yes, that is two plants. Looks like I have one male (the back one) and one female (the front one.) But they need a few more days to be certain. Since it is getting crowded in here I'll move the male to another tent, collect some pollen, and try and make some seeds. Maybe...

update20200527_123201149.jpg

I also cut some clones (but didn't show them in case they all croaked.) The bottom left one may not make it but the other three are doing okay. The two back ones are from the male so they will get tossed once I'm 100% sure it's a male. In the end I may only end up with one female clone. But I think three out of four surviving clones is okay for my first try.

clones20200527_123949476.jpg