Gallery for UGC -2.0

GCG

Dinosaur
Putangs are doing their thing. #1 is a little bigger and has been since the start. Both filling out nicely so far. Expecting them to start hitting their stride soon. Topped them both yesterday. Hopefully top them each one more time before they flip.
Not very smelly yet and stem rubs literally ALL smell the same to me.
0509202151.jpg
0509202152.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Topanga actually started to grow in the last couple of days. It is my only clone of the one i want (that surivived) so i will keep it FOREVER.

Dubstep X 2
Walter White
Topanga
GG4 X 2

It wont take long to fill the 1 gallon pots and then we will be moving upward...maybe both of those gg4 are getting SCROGGED in the 32...i will see how fast time runs out.

The good news is i built a better cloner box. And next time they are going to be this size 2 weeks ago.

DSCF5346.JPG

Attachments

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I'm really happy about these plants. They are branching a lot on their own and growth is good. I only topped them once and there are what looks to me like tops popping out all over the place.

I took two clones from each plant. I think I may have messed up a couple of them. This is my first try at cloning. I haven't gotten a humidity dome so I just put a peat rooter on a little soil in a clear party cup and put another cup over the top. Depending on whether they take or not I may put a couple in the flower tent to see what each plan't's sex is. I'll grow out the other two. I could probably take more clones.

I'm just going to let these veg until the beginning of June and flip them then. Maybe. They still look like they are finding themselves. I think I'd like to try one of these in a 5 or 7 gal pot next time and let it veg a long time.

update20200517.jpg

Victimizer

Forgot to update b4 I left to go hunting and camping for my bday. Got the other scrog net finished. I like the first one even tho it costs double to build in time and $. Babes doin good. Got a couple small ones to give to my bro who is just starting up with a RDWC system.
_200519_112852_397.jpg_200519_112857_779.jpg