Funny Pics

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
My last wife was a real city person. Never saw an electric fence or cut grass and such. I had a half acre of grass to cut with push mowers so we had to tag team it and she was balling her eyes out. What is it...look...it was a toad and she ran it over. I picked it up and fired it in the bush. Will it live...?

It was in pieces..

Wow did i laugh...i laughed and i laughed...no its fucked im not a doctor but its not going back together...

It was really funny.

2 days ago i was sitting on the couch kind of baked...my eldest grandson said hey grandpa look at my feet...im staring at them...something is amiss. He said 1 foot is bigger than the other and its a good inch or more longer and they just found out at the shoe store the week before he came...and that might have been the funniest thing in the world to me...when i managed to calm down I compose myself and ask...what did your mom say?

She laughed as hard as you....and then I REALLY REALLY laughed until he thought he killed me. And i said nope ive laughed longer but not in a really long time.

He has a good sense of humor about it and its a stupid pita but wow i was not at all prepared for that.
Mate your kids give you the best moments in life . They give you those stories you preserve in your memory bank for 21st birthday speeches and so on.
I remember taking my daughter for driving lessons . We are running low on fuel so I say pull into the service station an we will fuel up . As we pull in I say pull in where the fire extinguisher is ( next to the pump) . Next thing my car has driven into the fire extinguisher knocking it out of the bracket and putting a nice bright red coloured dent in my bumper. Jeez what made you do that I asked? You told me to pull into the fire extinguisher dad . I didn’t know to laugh or cry .

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
This is what happens when you try to make my home , your own. This dude was scratching my roof for the last few weeks making himself comfy in my attic. Sorry Hust17 but... I gotta sleep at night . It was a fast and painless 22. PromiseView attachment 66725
Hey man, at least you didn't poison it. I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but the buck stops at destroying my shit.

Ask my dog how we do it.

IMG_20180317_010546.jpg