Funny Pics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My last wife was a real city person. Never saw an electric fence or cut grass and such. I had a half acre of grass to cut with push mowers so we had to tag team it and she was balling her eyes out. What is it...look...it was a toad and she ran it over. I picked it up and fired it in the bush. Will it live...?

It was in pieces..

Wow did i laugh...i laughed and i laughed...no its fucked im not a doctor but its not going back together...

It was really funny.

2 days ago i was sitting on the couch kind of baked...my eldest grandson said hey grandpa look at my feet...im staring at them...something is amiss. He said 1 foot is bigger than the other and its a good inch or more longer and they just found out at the shoe store the week before he came...and that might have been the funniest thing in the world to me...when i managed to calm down I compose myself and ask...what did your mom say?

She laughed as hard as you....and then I REALLY REALLY laughed until he thought he killed me. And i said nope ive laughed longer but not in a really long time.

He has a good sense of humor about it and its a stupid pita but wow i was not at all prepared for that.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
My last wife was a real city person. Never saw an electric fence or cut grass and such. I had a half acre of grass to cut with push mowers so we had to tag team it and she was balling her eyes out. What is it...look...it was a toad and she ran it over. I picked it up and fired it in the bush. Will it live...?

It was in pieces..

Wow did i laugh...i laughed and i laughed...no its fucked im not a doctor but its not going back together...

It was really funny.

2 days ago i was sitting on the couch kind of baked...my eldest grandson said hey grandpa look at my feet...im staring at them...something is amiss. He said 1 foot is bigger than the other and its a good inch or more longer and they just found out at the shoe store the week before he came...and that might have been the funniest thing in the world to me...when i managed to calm down I compose myself and ask...what did your mom say?

She laughed as hard as you....and then I REALLY REALLY laughed until he thought he killed me. And i said nope ive laughed longer but not in a really long time.

He has a good sense of humor about it and its a stupid pita but wow i was not at all prepared for that.
No , he's fucked lmao