Friends Chat!

D

Deleted member 60

You fuckers are making me feel old. LOL. We pretty much lost our 50's to depression/grief.

It's Saturday? LOL. We are thoroughly enjoying..... not knowing...or caring.... what day it is. All I really have to keep track of is when the next plants will finish and WTF I'm gonna do with the bud.

I'm guessing we could talk for days about pain/back pain here. Some kinda fun.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's shitty Hust! No pun intended. I hate stomach problems. In the 20s too and I wake up everyday feeling like I got hit by a schoobus. Thank Jesus for the reefers. Hopefully that settles with time I'm not too versed on the subject.
I've been dealing with GI issues since I was in my mid to late 20s and, if you want to avoid feeling that way when you wake up, then the only real way to manage that is to make sure you eat absolutely nothing 2+ hours before you go to bed. I have a weakness for chocolate chip cookies and, if I'm high, then forget about it...I'll eat a dozen chips a'hoy cookies after dinner, and I'm a pretty small guy. I love every second of eating those fuckers...until the next morning. This is one of the reasons I won't smoke weed during the week. If I did, my gut would be a mess all week long.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You fuckers are making me feel old. LOL. We pretty much lost our 50's to depression/grief.

It's Saturday? LOL. We are thoroughly enjoying..... not knowing...or caring.... what day it is. All I really have to keep track of is when the next plants will finish and WTF I'm gonna do with the bud.

I'm guessing we could talk for days about pain/back pain here. Some kinda fun.
Our 30's was lost to that. My wife lost both of her parents 4 months apart and she was an absolute wreck for a good 7-8 years.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I've been dealing with GI issues since I was in my mid to late 20s and, if you want to avoid feeling that way when you wake up, then the only real way to manage that is to make sure you eat absolutely nothing 2+ hours before you go to bed. I have a weakness for chocolate chip cookies and, if I'm high, then forget about it...I'll eat a dozen chips a'hoy cookies after dinner, and I'm a pretty small guy. I love every second of eating those fuckers...until the next morning. This is one of the reasons I won't smoke weed during the week. If I did, my gut would be a mess all week long.
Those midnight munchies. It's like you blackout and next thing you know your hands are covered in donut powder lol. Seems stomach issues are extremely common and looking at the average diet it makes sense. If you ain't eating fresh all the time there is no way all those preservatives etc are good at all. Luckily my stomach is still pretty strong. My immune system has quite the appetite too though and has been munching on my nervous system. For some reason the mornings seem the worst. It's like a 5th of tequila and a assbeating everynight.
I used to like my mattress and it's quite new but maybe it's time for a change..Weed helps alot. Edibles even more. Cant wait till I got my setup going again. Street weed is ass. Cant get medical cause they want my boomsticks.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The dia earth is tough in my short experience with it. If it gets wet at all it just turns into a paste and then has no effect on the bugs. So its kind of tough on small plants that need water every day or two. I don’t know maybe I’m doing it wrong lol!
You could just be using too much. You only need a really thin layer of it to be effective. I’ve never used it for my plants, but I used to use it in my chicken coop and literally just sprinkling it on top of the shavings took care of bug issues. If I had to use it for my plants, I would just dust a small section a few inches out around the main stem, and then just water further out than that.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Tried it , been using in addition to the azamax spray . And the peroxide and sticky traps . I think it's just the sheer number of pots it's hard to get them all and they multiply like crazy. It doesn't help they come from upstairs from my wife's 40 house plants either smh
Go get some Thuricide from Home Dopey. 1 teaspoon per gallon in your water. Problem is over in 2 weeks and for the rest of the grow. That's in dirt/promix.

It's just a type of BT

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Way less hassle than the sand, and it works like a mofo. I don't worry at all about gnats. You can also crumble some dunks 2" below the top of the soil in the pot when you pot up. I'm always out of the dunks, so I mostly Thuricide if they show up.
No more baby gnats............cycle is broken. It's good for your outdoors stuff too, fucks budworms right up.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Lol I have the dunks toogna
Way less hassle than the sand, and it works like a mofo. I don't worry at all about gnats. You can also crumble some dunks 2" below the top of the soil in the pot when you pot up. I'm always out of the dunks, so I mostly Thuricide if they show up.
No more baby gnats............cycle is broken. It's good for your outdoors stuff too, fucks budworms right up.
Ty I appreciate it 🤙
Let u know how it goes

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
im using diatomaceous for the 1st time. over the past 2 weeks or so theres been a significant decrease in the amount gnats in the garden.

@Hust17 Stuff deff works. Go with a small even layer. water 1 or 2 times and repeat. It makes layers inside the pot so they cant reproduce as easily. Also if ur growing soil or coco they really like the little holes at the bottom of the pots.Make sure you try to get some in those holes.

Edit: stuff is a super pain in the ass tho. When i first started i had the whole garden covered in the shit.Aceventura.gif

D

Deleted member 60

I use Microbe-Lift BTI religiously if i see the bastards. A good damn squirt. Forget the few drops per gallon gig. We are also super dry here so I let things dry out on top between waterings and that seems to help. Definitely a pain in the ass.

LOL @Artisan_tek ....the Terp Tea powdered nutes I'm using remind me of that DE fog...except they smell more like fish butt. The stronger you go...the bigger the fish. P-U. Saw a HUGE bear and her cub yesterday.....right out by the brew barrel. wondered if it would be tumped over this AM but they musta thought it smelled like ass too. Heehee. Mmmmm.....organics.

Smoky as fuck here the last few days. I think the entire West is burning... holy shit we need rain (without lightning). Gotta wonder how far reaching it all is. Some of what we are getting is from Cali...some from Co. Either way....it looks like a Dead show out there.......