Free beans if you want them!

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Got mine! Arrived intact in envelope. Thanks so much Easty! Hope yours letter arrives safely as well :)

Btw, my theory on "the crusher" and Willie's open envelope. Yup, spot on ahah! That thing took me from both ends!
But all is well inside (y) and appreciated!
revenge of the crusher1.JPGrevenge of the crusher2.JPGkindness from afar.JPG

Easty

Super Active Member
Got mine! Arrived intact in envelope. Thanks so much Easty! Hope yours letter arrives safely as well :)

Btw, my theory on "the crusher" and Willie's open envelope. Yup, spot on ahah! That thing took me from both ends!
But all is well inside (y) and appreciated!
View attachment 17384View attachment 17385View attachment 17386
Excellent news! Cheers mate. I had a feeling it was the rollers! That's some next level fuckery on the postal service's part hey! Glad they arrived safely :)

Easty

Super Active Member
Do you have -
- Names (like Moonshine Suzy)?
- Expected flower height/flower time?
- Possible CBD to THC ratio?

I'm not familiar at all with the cannabinoid testing process, but will look into it :)
No names as such mate, these were just for my own use to grow out and search for the high cbd pheno's.

Flowering times - Blue Moonshine and Putang Magoo are 56-60 days, the rest are 60-65 days flowering. The Hindu Kush may require an extra week! Go by what trich's you prefer, I go for all milky and 10-15% amber, sometimes less.

Cbd ratios - unsure at this stage but the cbd strain I used has ratios of 30-50:1 so I would expect 50% to have a mix of high and low ratios, 25% to have 30-50:1 and the other 25% to have lower ratios (less than 5:1). I'll be looking for the mixed ratios for full spectrum night use oils and the high ratios to also make into oils but for day time use.

Hope that helps mate :)

Last edited:

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
No names as such mate, these were just for my own use to grow out and search for the high cbd pheno's.

Flowering times - Blue Moonshine and Putang Magoo are 56-60 days, the rest are 60-65 days flowering. The Hindu Kush may require an extra week! Go by what trich's you prefer, I go for all milky and 10-15% amber, sometimes less.

Cbd ratios - unsure at this stage but the cbd strain I used has ratios of 30-50:1 so I would expect 50% to have a mix of high and low ratios, 25% to have 30-50:1 and the other 25% to have lower ratios (less than 5:1). I'll be looking for the mixed ratios for full spectrum night use oils and the high ratios to also make into oils but for day time use.

Hope that helps mate :)
Yes thank you for the info. Definitely helps (y)

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Excellent news! Cheers mate. I had a feeling it was the rollers! That's some next level fuckery on the postal service's part hey! Glad they arrived safely :)
I had same issues sending out testers last month. The one person clisest to me, literally 50km away, had his envelope all taped back up but beans got destroyed. A couple of the other envelopes looked like usps playing floor hockey with them, lol. But all arrived in tact but that 1. Cheers Mo and hope all is well in the Merry O land of Oz!

Easty

Super Active Member
I had same issues sending out testers last month. The one person clisest to me, literally 50km away, had his envelope all taped back up but beans got destroyed. A couple of the other envelopes looked like usps playing floor hockey with them, lol. But all arrived in tact but that 1. Cheers Mo and hope all is well in the Merry O land of Oz!
Yeah it seems so hit and miss sometimes hey! Fingers crossed these all arrive, sorry to hear of the one that got taken from your tester though, bastards haha.

Thanks brother, all well here, keeping busy as I'm sure you are too! Keep growing that dank my man ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Š