Free beans if you want them!

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Great kindness and good karma!
May it come back to you ten fold.

Interested in the Hindu Kush x Suzytoo as well, if available. If everything is gone, well thats ok too!
Good on you for sharing.

This is the best Cannabis forum I've seen in a long time. Thanks to Amos Otis and Paul D. Chucker for leading me this direction.

Easty

Super Active Member
Great kindness and good karma!
May it come back to you ten fold.

Interested in the Hindu Kush x Suzytoo as well, if available. If everything is gone, well thats ok too!
Good on you for sharing.

This is the best Cannabis forum I've seen in a long time. Thanks to Amos Otis and Paul D. Chucker for leading me this direction.
CobNut has dibs on the one pack but I haven't finished shucking that one yet so if there's more, i'm happy to send you some too :)

Many thanks for the return blessings too, it's appreciated. It is a great forum, it's the way it should be!!

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Thank you kind sir for the reply. I'm not without genetics, so all is well in Cyanburg. Just getting back into gardening mode and new into the CBD leaning stuff.
Paul at DCSE hooked me up with some great stuff to start with. So I'm good. I hope one day to be able to spread some love and give back as you have.
Best wishes and green growing to all, and thanks again for your kind offerings. :) So happy to meet some cool folks like you here , who are willing to share just for the sake of spreading the goodness. ✌

Easty

Super Active Member
Thank you kind sir for the reply. I'm not without genetics, so all is well in Cyanburg. Just getting back into gardening mode and new into the CBD leaning stuff.
Paul at DCSE hooked me up with some great stuff to start with. So I'm good. I hope one day to be able to spread some love and give back as you have.
Best wishes and green growing to all, and thanks again for your kind offerings. :) So happy to meet some cool folks like you here , who are willing to share just for the sake of spreading the goodness. ✌
Much respect mate! It is nice to find a place we can call home and not have to deal with the typical big headed people on other forums. We're all equal here :)

Frank Nitty

Hey guys,

I just did a test run of some strains to get my tent dialed in and had a nice Suzy Too CBD male so did some pollen chucking. I have the below packs to give away so if you want some, just reply with which ones you dig and I'll get them sent out once they've cured a bit (2 weeks or so). Please no more than 2 per person to give others the opportunity. If there's any left, I'll work it out from there!

This is what's available and there are 2 x 5 packs of each or if only one person wants it, they can have the 10 pack:

Blue moonshine x Suzy Too
Putang Magoo x Suzy too
(TK cookies x Nightcap) x Suzy Too
Cindy Song x Suzy Too
Jack Shit x Suzy too (only 1 x 5 pack available)
Hindu Kush x Suzy Too

If anyone decides to run them and wishes to get them lab tested, please let me know and I'll pay for the testing. Otherwise, no strings attached, hope you find something you like in them!

Cheers, Easty
Hindu Kush x Suzy Too for me please!!!

Easty

Super Active Member
Ok everyone, I'll be packaging up this weekend to get out next week. This is what/who I have so far, please let me know if I have missed anyone:

Big Balls willie - NLxChronic - PM me your details

Opie1 - Blue moonshine - PM me your details

Main Cola - Cindy Song and TK Cookies - PM me your details

Cfezzie - Putang Magoo - PM me your details

Spyralot - Blue moonshine and Putang Magoo - No further action from you.

Cindysid - Jack shit - No further action from you

Keif Lint - Putang Magoo - NFA from you

Padaman 420 - TK Cookies - PM your details

Cob Nut - Hindu Kush - PM your details

Jpcyan - Hindu Kush - PM your details

Frank Nitty - NL x Chronic - PM your details

Thanks guys, stay blessed and have a great weekend :)

Easty

Easty

Super Active Member
Luv it brother! I'm not sure exactly when I could run them but if you'd be down to swap some chucks I'm in like Flynn.. Keep spreading the luv gromie!
Fuck yeah dude, definitely up for that too! The run I'm doing at the moment is an f2 of my Berry lights Og (Tahoe x (NL#5 x Blueberry) and some of the clones I used in these Suzy crosses, depends what you're keen on but more than happy to swap for sure bud!