Free beans if you want them!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Wow cool man. I live in the bush near a town of a couple thousand. I’ve visited Vancouver and a few others decent sized cities up here, but can’t imagine living somewhere with that many humans out and about. McDingles and starbux would be nice tho for sure.. places are open past 7pm lol..
Anyways I’m a little nervous bout sending stuff stateside, unfortunately. Just did some chucking and of course got a few more buds pollinated than intended haha. I’m sure someone down there could get ya testing something 👍. Everyone s chuckin these days baybeh! Toot toot

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I
Wow cool man. I live in the bush near a town of a couple thousand. I’ve visited Vancouver and a few others decent sized cities up here, but can’t imagine living somewhere with that many humans out and about. McDingles and starbux would be nice tho for sure.. places are open past 7pm lol..
Anyways I’m a little nervous bout sending stuff stateside, unfortunately. Just did some chucking and of course got a few more buds pollinated than intended haha. I’m sure someone down there could get ya testing something 👍. Everyone s chuckin these days baybeh! Toot toot
Im upstate near the lower part of the Adirondacks the city is not for living it’s ok to visit

jpcyan

Really Active Member
You know, taking a better look at that package made me wonder if it wasnt the dreaded "roller" machine that all first class 1/4 inch or thinner paper envelopes go through that caused that to open.

Look at the scuffs/roller marks near the edge/end of envelope. They begin at the fully open end and stop at the edge of the tear/ opening. where some closure is still intact. Looks like it is the exact width of the corrugated material. That stuff is quite rigid and has a sharp edge. It may have been, and probably was right up against the end of the envelope when it entered the roller.

If it had been manually opened, it would have been done with scizzors or a razor knife so as not to damage contents if there were no issues. It also would have been a clean cut the entire width of the package.
That doesn't look like a clean scizzor cut,. or even a razor knife.

One other thing I've never seen is a manually opened package that was not taped. Ive had a few torn envelopes re-taped by the post.

I've known the local Post Master many years. I once complained about some ink prints/ drawings that were just smudges when I received. It was actually spores that were totally wiped of the foil and stuck to the baggie.
She replied " Hahaha looks like the "Crusher" got another one". She explained to me the process and machine but said she was unsure of the actual PSI put on items by the roller. No doubt it smashes the hell out of mail to leave those skid marks on anything uneven or thick.

Personally I think it just got missed as far as a re-sealing/taping. Ive even had mail put in new envelope due to damage during shipping. Not opened, or removed from original package, just stuffed in a new one.

Actually now my mind is a little more at ease as well.. hahah. Talked myself into believing my theory. haha
Thanks for sharing that man, knowing what I know, seeing the marks, it seems totally logical, and likely, no one touched it at all.
Damn slackers, put some tape on that guys package, cant you see its important enough to send from all the way around the world.. cmon :p

pretty quick shipping from there though.! impressive👍:LOL:

Easty

Super Active Member
Easty!! You are generous x 3 . Package is here and intact but open! Looks like all is there....with xtras!!!!!! Definitely some heart palpitations seeing an open envelope, lol!
I owe you bro. Thanks!View attachment 17111View attachment 17112
Oh awesome mate, so glad to see they arrived! Bit weird that it was opened though, glad they were in tact!

Enjoy mate!

Easty

Super Active Member
You know, taking a better look at that package made me wonder if it wasnt the dreaded "roller" machine that all first class 1/4 inch or thinner paper envelopes go through that caused that to open.

Look at the scuffs/roller marks near the edge/end of envelope. They begin at the fully open end and stop at the edge of the tear/ opening. where some closure is still intact. Looks like it is the exact width of the corrugated material. That stuff is quite rigid and has a sharp edge. It may have been, and probably was right up against the end of the envelope when it entered the roller.

If it had been manually opened, it would have been done with scizzors or a razor knife so as not to damage contents if there were no issues. It also would have been a clean cut the entire width of the package.
That doesn't look like a clean scizzor cut,. or even a razor knife.

One other thing I've never seen is a manually opened package that was not taped. Ive had a few torn envelopes re-taped by the post.

I've known the local Post Master many years. I once complained about some ink prints/ drawings that were just smudges when I received. It was actually spores that were totally wiped of the foil and stuck to the baggie.
She replied " Hahaha looks like the "Crusher" got another one". She explained to me the process and machine but said she was unsure of the actual PSI put on items by the roller. No doubt it smashes the hell out of mail to leave those skid marks on anything uneven or thick.

Personally I think it just got missed as far as a re-sealing/taping. Ive even had mail put in new envelope due to damage during shipping. Not opened, or removed from original package, just stuffed in a new one.

Actually now my mind is a little more at ease as well.. hahah. Talked myself into believing my theory. haha
Thanks for sharing that man, knowing what I know, seeing the marks, it seems totally logical, and likely, no one touched it at all.
Damn slackers, put some tape on that guys package, cant you see its important enough to send from all the way around the world.. cmon :p

pretty quick shipping from there though.! impressive👍:LOL:
Ahh yeah, that could be it for sure, wouldn't surprise me at all! I'm just glad they are in one piece!!