For the Love of Mary 💘💘💘 Official Sinsemilla Class.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I don't even know what the rules are anymore either. lol. They've morphed and changed so much, then I believe split into different threads. I just happen to be testing some beans in qualifying pots, so it works out nicely. I'm just here to post some pictures, like posts, and laugh at those that fall out along the way. :LOL::ROFLMAO: All in good fun and joining in, in the festivities.(y)
I feel ya bro, I love these contests strictly for the shit talk and banter between members. The bragging rights from winning are just a small consolation for my ego....or not🤷‍♂️🕴

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I feel ya bro, I love these contests strictly for the shit talk and banter between members. The bragging rights from winning are just a small consolation for my ego....or not🤷‍♂️🕴
Ya... sounds like something a loser would say.
😆 it’s all good fun. 3-6 plants (depending on fem or reg) half gal o medium.. code words.. it’s wild shit mang. Hang on to yer blouse!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yup, I was wondering how long it'd take for that comment to be eviscerated...👍

Y'all keep it up.I'm getting temped!🤔💤
Damn I wish I were handy with relevant memes.🤦‍♂️
Now,I'm spooked😱.
lol all good mayne.
These broke ground maybe a week ago. I know it was this month.
Regs. Might use some of these,if not I'll drop some fems.
20191114_040630.jpg

Eye4Eye

Holy shit I thought this was still the registration thread from three grows ago.
Ok, Now I'm on track.

Nov 1
Seed got wet because I thought it was the official start date and all.
View attachment 28641View attachment 28640

Nov 5
Forgot about the whole damn thing until I got quoted up there. Took me a minute to find her, but here she is. I guess she's ready to go, or dead.
View attachment 28639
Have you grown out Pineapple Chunk before and if you have does the plant below look like the same pheno ?
She came out of a pack of Barneys Farm pineapple chunk from 2014/2015ish.
20191114_082657.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Have you grown out Pineapple Chunk before and if you have does the plant below look like the same pheno ?
She came out of a pack of Barneys Farm pineapple chunk from 2014/2015ish.
View attachment 30013
I did p chunk back in 2010 and was pissed off, lol. Both phenos were sativa, one was at 12 weeks when I chopped and no where near done. A big fluffy Christmas tree of black licorice tasting larf bud. The 2nd pheno wasn't bad but yielded small and had sandalwood flavor.

I was looking for indica leaning pineapple but not even close.

Hopefully since yours is a cut it's much better than the p chunk seeds I ran, I tossed the other seeds of it I had.

Eye4Eye

I did p chunk back in 2010 and was pissed off, lol. Both phenos were sativa, one was at 12 weeks when I chopped and no where near done. A big fluffy Christmas tree of black licorice tasting larf bud. The 2nd pheno wasn't bad but yielded small and had sandalwood flavor.

I was looking for indica leaning pineapple but not even close.

Hopefully since yours is a cut it's much better than the p chunk seeds I ran, I tossed the other seeds of it I had.
Thanks. I'll let you know if this one sucks too or if it's a different pheno.