For the Love of Mary πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ Official Sinsemilla Class.

All imma say is......I would've crushed this 2liter contest had I been around. I've run 2 liter sog armies for a while back in the day. 62 2 liters in a 4x4 tray..... about a pound.πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Pics or it didn't happen? Eh,that device is in storage....so.....πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘€πŸ˜Š

All the damned soda I went thru to have 124 empty 2 liters. My kidneys probably look like prunes.πŸ˜‚ Mainly Mountain Dew
You can still join...

I haven’t heard/seen anyone besides me thats planning on an actual 2 liter hempy...

I mean what’s one more 2 liter of MTD going to hurt...

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
All imma say is......I would've crushed this 2liter contest had I been around. I've run 2 liter sog armies for a while back in the day. 62 2 liters in a 4x4 tray..... about a pound.πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Pics or it didn't happen? Eh,that device is in storage....so.....πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘€πŸ˜Š

All the damned soda I went thru to have 124 empty 2 liters. My kidneys probably look like prunes.πŸ˜‚ Mainly Mountain Dew
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚LMAOOOOOOOOπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

Jewels

Bon~Fire

Did I just read a story about a 7 gram plant ?
Was that all in the helmet, as well ?

- The 'No Dinks' rule only applies to participants. I can literally ratchet this shit talk up to eleven here , and save the civil stuff for those brave enough to compete.

Running count.

@ Terpy'sMum
@ Spiral-in_a_skirt
@ Helmut

I gotta be holding a strong 17th here.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Ok so I also have a ludicrous amount of seedlings. If this also describes your sitch, Make sure and select a few comp plants specifically. (Do it now, not after seeing what’s up) this makes it fair.
The whole reason @yougrowyourway and I were in heated debate over half a plant was that only selecting from 3-6 β€œchosen ones” for your competitor is what the rules state, regardless of how many seeds are planted.
Just a heads up cause I’d hate for anyone to not be in it to win it.
I realized I have not proved (with photo evidence) that my pot is exactly 2L. I will do this asap. Don’t want @spyralout crying that I cheated after I dust him 😝

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Spy will be experiencing some unfamiliar 'cycles' with his new lifestyle choice.
Give herm a 'lil time to adjust.

I wont be tolerating a belly aching either. Thought I better post up a mid-week verifacation.
,,,just in case you have never seen seven blades on the first fan leaf before. I know I haven't.
20191113_102010.jpg
I was a little concerned, so I did a little Googling around and I did manage to find out what that means,,,,

"During competitions, the only conclusion can be drawn, upon the observance of a competitor's seven bladed leaf, is that😘'yer fuk'd😘"

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I will declare my 6 when they get transplanted to their final 2L homes . Right now I have about 30 seedlings going and multiple breedings planned so not culling shit till I see whats what and and sex em , but I'll set 6 aside and hope for 1 male and 1 female out of it .
This is the point I’m making. Set those 6 aside (label and show us pics) lol. I know It must be hard for a heathen to conform to the rules.. I have a real hard time with authority myself lol. Being that this comp is a sort of twisted democracy tho, think of it not as conformity but loyalty to your brothers.
I have one last stipulation in regards to the rules. (Don’t worry @Jesselikes2Grow i got this) the β€œdon’t be a dink” rule was only ever intended for the dry, cure, trim kinda factors specifically. Like don’t do a shit trim and keep it wet and try and say it’s 50 pounds. Stuff like that for fairness.. besides that the rule does not apply as being a dink and shit talking each other is a crucial and necessary to the competition. just thought I’d clear that up πŸ˜†

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
This is the point I’m making. Set those 6 aside (label and show us pics) lol. I know It must be hard for a heathen to conform to the rules.. I have a real hard time with authority myself lol. Being that this comp is a sort of twisted democracy tho, think of it not as conformity but loyalty to your brothers.
I have one last stipulation in regards to the rules. (Don’t worry @Jesselikes2Grow i got this) the β€œdon’t be a dink” rule was only ever intended for the dry, cure, trim kinda factors specifically. Like don’t do a shit trim and keep it wet and try and say it’s 50 pounds. Stuff like that for fairness.. besides that the rule does not apply as being a dink and shit talking each other is a crucial and necessary to the competition. just thought I’d clear that up πŸ˜†
I will once they actually go into the 2L comp pots . most are still in rapid rooters only right now. But to keep everyone in Waterworld happy , in the next couple days I will put 3 Mac x AAW and 3 MB15 X LBF in their comp pots in time for next weeks codeword pics

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Did I just read a story about a 7 gram plant ?
Was that all in the helmet, as well ?

- The 'No Dinks' rule only applies to participants. I can literally ratchet this shit talk up to eleven here , and save the civil stuff for those brave enough to compete.

Running count.

@ Terpy'sMum
@ Spiral-in_a_skirt
@ Helmut

I gotta be holding a strong 17th here.
Yea, 7-10gs per under blurples.Shhhh I'm CoB_nUt now...tell noone...or I'll deny it. Matter of fact, this message will self destruct in T minus 10 seconds...β²πŸ—£β˜’πŸ”œπŸš€

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Your all good mang. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Welcome to the shit show. Lmfao. πŸ¦„πŸ’¨πŸŒˆπŸ’©

Well your around and ya can still join in, so whattaya wait'n for? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ¦„πŸ’¨πŸŒˆπŸ’©
Pppplllleeeennnntttttyyyyyy of time brotha.
I can soak some of my personal project beans...I have to go back to page 1 and re read the terms n conditions. Also need to make sure I have a spot availeable.I do have chop chop day looming near.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I can soak some of my personal project beans...I have to go back to page 1 and re read the terms n conditions. Also need to make sure I have a spot availeable.I do have chop chop day looking near.
I don't even know what the rules are anymore either. lol. They've morphed and changed so much, then I believe split into different threads. I just happen to be testing some beans in qualifying pots, so it works out nicely. I'm just here to post some pictures, like posts, and laugh at those that fall out along the way. :LOL::ROFLMAO: All in good fun and joining in, in the festivities.(y)